• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

WHAT U DO IF UR BF OR GF CHEAT ON U SELECT ONE FROM BELOW

affair m34

Saucy Interpreter of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
1. leave silently
2. Take revenge by dating as many as u could do in front
3 looking for new one
4. Still continue and act ur not aware off

strictly one option only and don’t put numbers copy and paste the options

1. leave silently
2. Take revenge by dating as many as u could do in front
3 looking for new one
4. Still continue and act ur not aware off

strictly one option only and don’t put numbers copy and paste the options
If they are cheating means ..... Ther will be sure some defect frm our side also.... May be we are not giving attention or time to them.... May be they are still expecting something frm us ..... Or anything else ....

Even if we do care..... Give our time and love but still they cheat means....

Simple.... Our selection is wrong....

So say

Tata ....
Bye bye.....

Over problem solve.... :fingercross:

Y to waste our time by dating....cheating.... Beating.... Drinking.... Bla bla bla... Don't we have any other work or wat .... :Cwl:

If they are cheating means ..... Ther will be sure some defect frm our side also.... May be we are not giving attention or time to them.... May be they are still expecting something frm us ..... Or anything else ....

Even if we do care..... Give our time and love but still they cheat means....

Simple.... Our selection is wrong....

So say

Tata ....
Bye bye.....

Over problem solve.... :fingercross:

Y to waste our time by dating....cheating.... Beating.... Drinking.... Bla bla bla... Don't we have any other work or wat .... :Cwl:
I ll choose 1

if somebody want cheat they will no matter u stop them ...or control them .

there can be a whole list of causes . The most common reason for not being faithful is a situation when a third person appears who begins to fascinate and interest the other person - physical intimacy occurs

Ps. Don't be a 3RD person .

I'd leave but make sure the reason is known to people and even who the homewrecking whore ,also best to warn future women about the cunt that can't be trusted and warn the men about whore that wont be there wife

there can be a whole list of causes . The most common reason for not being faithful is a situation when a third person appears who begins to fascinate and interest the other person - physical intimacy occurs

I like your way of thinking..Same like mine

1. The trust is gone better leave than have a fight
I'll leave silently bcz I don't want any further drama in my life !
1. Leave silently and never come in relationship ever again... better to book journey to Himalayas and hope to freeze and get buried there:las:
I ll choose 1
leave silently
So u all prefer to leave silently but if same person got cheated by someone whom wants to return back will u accept them ???

I'd leave but make sure the reason is known to people and even who the homewrecking whore ,also best to warn future women about the cunt that can't be trusted and warn the men about whore that wont be there wife
Well its like to takea small revenge before quit it seems

Well quit better than a 3rd person nice.

:think1::think1:

Go exercise, learn lots of things, be successful with your career, family, love life , that you are much happier, healthier, and better without him.

You are not doing this for him, you are doing this for yourself. Live the way you want it to be. Be happy without him..

P.S
Don't go to silently, we will start from beginning .come to my inbox vaishu.... @Vyshnavi
:bandid: :bandid: