• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

WHAT TO DO When Feel all Alone...???✨

Syenika

❤The Shine Of ZoZo❤
Posting Freak
images (88).jpeg

You won't be in the same mood everyday.
So, take it as an opportunity to re introduce urself to you. The best way I do it..... is....pen down those thoughts, whatever that come to my mind.

Sometimes Happy, so times sad.
Sometimes funny, sometimes talkative.
Sometimes flirty, more times naughty.

Just realise all these thighs are yours and laugh at them louder the next day. Or share it with closed ones.

P.S: If you feel nothing is working out. You still have US. Come to zozo and let's just laugh at each other.

You won't be in the same mood everyday.
So, take it as an opportunity to re introduce urself to you. The best way I do it..... is....pen down those thoughts, whatever that come to my mind.

Sometimes Happy, so times sad.
Sometimes funny, sometimes talkative.
Sometimes flirty, more times naughty.

Just realise all these thighs are yours and laugh at them louder the next day. Or share it with closed ones.

P.S: If you feel nothing is working out. You still have US. Come to zozo and let's just laugh at each other.
Hmm good thought..✨✨✨:Like:

I take my phone and find out who I have not talked to in a while & msg them. Or I look for people who have plenty of free time n call them or go out with them.