• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What qualities do you love about that person?

When you talk about qualities to love different people will have different opinions. So what qualities do you love about the person
I like the quality of saying the truth though it may hurts me,even if he dont wanna be with me he should say that truth to me and i hate drama and the care n concern which was shown in words but not in action

The first n the most important criteria is EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT! :blush:

He has to be emotionally attached with me n not only that he has to respect d attachment n try his level best to keep that. We girls fall in love with generally that type of boys who respects us in every aspect. That means they respect our feelings, our emotions,our family n every particular thing that is related to us. N also there is a concept that girls like those type of boys who use to do that Shona Mona things! But NO!! that's really not true. Straight forward boys r preffered more . Also who is focused in his own life too , d one who always naggs about everything n put his nose in every single matter of d girl is hated d most. Compliments n suggestions r always welcomed but boys don't enterfere even don't show interest in all such things like what dress she has bought today or what nailpolish she is going to wear. U r not her puppy man. U have Ur own personality n don't loose it.

N lastly both have to be honest to each other. Pure love is really difficult to find. Also don't get confused between infatuation n love. Be urlesf . Don't change urself for anybody . Of someone loves u they will accept u like what I really r.:heart1: