• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What makes a person beautiful to you?

Inner beauty is most important to me. The outside looks of a person doesn't really matter, and it is what is inside that makes them beautiful.

Being beautiful on the outside doesn't really mean that person is a beautiful person. Physical beauty isn't something we can control, it's given to us and not based on our own morals or anything. So a person can have a gorgeous face but be the worst person out there. So for me personally, I don't really give that much attention to how a person looks on the outside. For me to consider someone to be beautiful, they have to have a big heart that's full of good sweet intentions for other people

You might find someone with good looks,I mean physical looks(handsome, nice dressing code and etc) but in deep within they're persons you never thought of.Having a very kind hear,loving and caring is what I call inner beauty.

A Beautiful person is one whose character is genuinely good. These qualities include integrity, generosity, compassion, empathy, sympathy, kindness and loving.

:inlove: :rock: :happy1:

Last edited:
Am nt Gandhiji or Nehruji.. I my opinion today a person beauty is compltly judged only by thr Appearance. So yes Physical n Fitness concious makes a man beautifull