• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What is your favourite outfit?

Nice choice, I think Saree is the best for indian women
You are right, so I don't miss it, I wear it whenever I get a chance, but I can't wear a saree every day when I go to office because I have to wear a different outfit during work. So putting on and taking off the saree again and again is a very difficult thing...

You are right, so I don't miss it, I wear it whenever I get a chance, but I can't wear a saree every day when I go to office because I have to wear a different outfit during work. So putting on and taking off the saree again and again is a very difficult thing...
You are right. Wearing saree is difficult one. So even if many want to wear saree, they can't wear it.

You may not be able to read sarees because of your difficul duty.It will be very nice to wear a saree when it is free time , another dress jeans is very good for girls

You are right. Wearing saree is difficult one. So even if many want to wear saree, they can't wear it.
Saree must be worn if there is any Puja day at home. As today evening there is puja at home, so I will go home soon and freshen up, first I will wear a beautiful saree and then I will perform puja.... :smile1: