• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What is this?????

zhou

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
I know users not gonna read this much but try to read understand and answer.

Sometimes u feel hurt and u has a reason to feel hurt but u deny it...why people deny the fact that they r feeling hurt should do something about it and the reason that could be belongs to a person or a some junk jokes on u and so on. If u feel hurt cauz of a person's act or a moment or a talk y that person says "be mature it's not a reason to feel hurt" i just want to know y people deny they r feeling hurt just to prove themselves mature.
When u r frnd did something that he/she shouldn't, that could hurt u and u got hurt by that something after that how can that person says "be mature" if this is the meaning of maturity then I don't want to be mature to hide my feelings and let reasons do whatever they can to make me feel more hurt.

Sometimes u feel hurt and u has a reason to feel hurt but u deny it...why people deny the fact that they r feeling hurt should do something about it and the reason that could be belongs to a person or a some junk jokes on u and so on. If u feel hurt cauz of a person's act or a moment or a talk y that person says "be mature it's not a reason to feel hurt" i just want to know y people deny they r feeling hurt just to prove themselves mature.
When u r frnd did something that he/she shouldn't, that could hurt u and u got hurt by that something after that how can that person says "be mature" if this is the meaning of maturity then I don't want to be mature to hide my feelings and let reasons do whatever they can to make me feel more hurt.
No idea sirji

Summary send krna meko:blush:

If you are really hurt then let person know his/her action has hurt you and convey your strong feelings , not to repeat it again. So simple. Otherwise ,dont expect them to stop behaving same way again. World gives every person right to decide own value. :cool:

If you are really hurt then let person know his/her action has hurt you and convey your strong feelings , not to repeat it again. So simple. Otherwise ,dont expect them to stop behaving same way again. World gives every person right to decide own value. :cool:
Kya baat hai :clapping:mele gyni