• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What is the weirdest thing you noticed in your Friends Mobile Phone?

I don't remember anything weird but once I had gone through my best friend's WhatsApp chat with my love (who is with another person now but I am still stuck loving this specimen) and I found that they both back bitch about me. My love called me unrealistic, a psycho and a sadist but to my face said "You are the nicest human being I have ever met, I don't have any problem with you". That broke me and that broke me real hard.

I forgave my friend as he himself showed me the chat, to make me realize how fake people can be. He only played along and although he said he meant those said things as he told me that my overcaring and honesty vexed my love, but I know he is on my side.

I dont remember any such. I got selective memory so I skip all unwanted things :tso:
Is there any technique to learn that?
I am in dire need of it

I don't remember anything weird but once I had gone through my best friend's WhatsApp chat with my love (who is with another person now but I am still stuck loving this specimen) and I found that they both back bitch about me. My love called me unrealistic, a psycho and a sadist but to my face said "You are the nicest human being I have ever met, I don't have any problem with you". That broke me and that broke me real hard.

I forgave my friend as he himself showed me the chat, to make me realize how fake people can be. He only played along and although he said he meant those said things as he told me that my overcaring and honesty vexed my love, but I know he is on my side.

Is there any technique to learn that?
I am in dire need of it
Due to love failure only you roam on teerace it remember me of a character from ponniyin selven story pooguzhali who roams at beaches at night times. Because she too get wexed and heart broken about something which still even tha authour does not know

Ava valakure pet, morachi pakkum bothu, edhuta photo va wall paper ah vechi irruntha

Note: Moraikum bothu Andha dog oda face kodurama irrukum with teeth :Cwl: