• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What is the best part about being you?

Didn't understand. Lighter coffe plz:rofl1:

See, there are pros and cons in everything we do in life or whatever.

Being empathetic as u r.. Even though it has cons, u r doing what u really are and what u like.
Rather doing things which u don't like,
So, thats better ✨

I dont hold grudges. I may get angry to someone, but i forgive not forget tho. I can make myself think worst case scenarios yet be able to find solutions to make myself better and save myself from any heartaches. I kept my circles small, these are my people. Once I’ve seen or heard something that the person do to me, i can cut that person off like you dont exist.

i find this the best thing about myself. :)

I dont hold grudges. I may get angry to someone, but i forgive not forget tho. I can make myself think worst case scenarios yet be able to find solutions to make myself better and save myself from any heartaches. I kept my circles small, these are my people. Once I’ve seen or heard something that the person do to me, i can cut that person off like you dont exist.

i find this the best thing about myself. :)
Those were very straight ✨