• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What is freedom in relationship?

Heyy Hola guys... A quick sharing on what my mind is battling about !!

What is freedom in relationship ??

Is it having the space and independence to pursue your own interests, passions, and goals without feeling stifled or controlled by your partner. It's about maintaining a sense of individuality while still being committed to building a strong and loving connection with your partner.
Of course, that doesn't mean that you should always do and say whatever you want without considering the feelings of others. A healthy balance of independence and togetherness ultimately leads to a happy and fulfilling relationship. Is that so ?

Yet , sometimes being ourself itself creates lots of misunderstanding, fights , arguments and disappointment.. ! Why is that so when we love or like that someone without any expectations...should we fake ourself ? Should we act like someone we are not ?

I am just confused :think1:

Freedom in love means, Freely love someone as they are, how they are for who they are (ithu Maayaa's thought).. But there shouldnt be advantage in freedom.of love too naa..

Just a random sharing about what I had on mind for past days.. !
Hmmm

Freedom in Relationship❤️

Ithu persons ku person maarum nu na nenaikuren, namburen Machii!!! :angel:

Oru silar kita romba freedom kudukama tie panni vaikanum, silar kita full freedom kudutharanum. Tie panni vaikarathala hurt pandromnu ila, free ah vidurathunala consider pandrathu ilanum ila.:blush:

Tie pandramo free ah viduramo, purithal iruntha pothum, namakunu irukurathu yepavum irukum. Yevalo thooram ponalum, yevalo days aanalum.:inlove:

Possessiveness, Expectations, Attention, Love, Hurts, Fight blah blah elam
aduthu aduthu...:bandid:

Understanding means Everything!!!
:angel:

Give the ones you love
Wings to Fly
Roots to Come back to
&
Reason to Stay!!!
>>> ❤️ <<<
If it's meant to be...
It'll be urs!!!