• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What is freedom in relationship?

Maayaa ❤️

♡♡ Kayalvizhi ~~ K ♡♡
VIP
Posting Freak
Heyy Hola guys... A quick sharing on what my mind is battling about !!

What is freedom in relationship ??

Is it having the space and independence to pursue your own interests, passions, and goals without feeling stifled or controlled by your partner. It's about maintaining a sense of individuality while still being committed to building a strong and loving connection with your partner.
Of course, that doesn't mean that you should always do and say whatever you want without considering the feelings of others. A healthy balance of independence and togetherness ultimately leads to a happy and fulfilling relationship. Is that so ?

Yet , sometimes being ourself itself creates lots of misunderstanding, fights , arguments and disappointment.. ! Why is that so when we love or like that someone without any expectations...should we fake ourself ? Should we act like someone we are not ?

I am just confused :think1:

Freedom in love means, Freely love someone as they are, how they are for who they are (ithu Maayaa's thought).. But there shouldnt be advantage in freedom.of love too naa..

Just a random sharing about what I had on mind for past days.. !

Are you in love ?. I recommend to watch
Irugapatru movie. Love exists in fighting; when you stop fighting with your soul mate and there is no conversation, you know your love is done. Understanding should grow in each fight; otherwise, it won't be easy to stay together
:heart1::hearteyes:
I wish your love grows like a tree and lives for years
- MK

Are you in love ?. I recommend to watch
Irugapatru movie. Love exists in fighting; when you stop fighting with your soul mate and there is no conversation, you know your love is done. Understanding should grow in each fight; otherwise, it won't be easy to stay together
:heart1::hearteyes:
I wish your love grows like a tree and lives for years
- MK
Am I in love ? .. And yeah i just watched that movie yesterday night..

Sometimes the most powerful love is expressed through silence.In the quiet moments, love speaks the loudest. Love doesn't always require words; it can be felt in the silence of a glance. To love in silence is to love wholeheartedly without any need for validation.

I believe not everyday is colors of rainbow

Is it having the space and independence to pursue your own interests, passions, and goals without feeling stifled or controlled by your partner. It's about maintaining a sense of individuality while still being committed to building a strong and loving connection with your partner.
Of course, that doesn't mean that you should always do and say whatever you want without considering the feelings of others. A healthy balance of independence and togetherness ultimately leads to a happy and fulfilling relationship. Is that so ?

Yet , sometimes being ourself itself creates lots of misunderstanding, fights , arguments and disappointment.. ! Why is that so when we love or like that someone without any expectations...should we fake ourself ? Should we act like someone we are not ?

Freedom in love means, Freely love someone as they are, how they are for who they are (ithu Maayaa's thought).. But there shouldnt be advantage in freedom.of love too naa..

Just because you’re in a relationship doesn’t mean you have to give up your dreams and passions. Pursue your career goals, travel plans, or artistic endeavors, and support your partner in doing the same.
It’s important to have time to yourself to recharge and pursue your hobbies and interests. Make sure to schedule some alone time into your weekly routine, whether it’s reading a book, going for a hike, or taking a yoga class.
Friendships are an important part of life and can provide support, fun, and a sense of belonging. Don’t neglect your friendships because you’re in a relationship. Make time for your friends and encourage your partner to do the same.
(https://www.marriage.com) :cool:

freedom in relationship ?

its just being urself and doing things at ur freewill. Dont now how many boys/girls have that much matured mind to let u free . most of the times relationships comes with a tag called "'element of suspect"". The most important thing to hold tight when ur given this much freedom is ''loyal' to the person who trusts u !

Just because you’re in a relationship doesn’t mean you have to give up your dreams and passions. Pursue your career goals, travel plans, or artistic endeavors, and support your partner in doing the same.
It’s important to have time to yourself to recharge and pursue your hobbies and interests. Make sure to schedule some alone time into your weekly routine, whether it’s reading a book, going for a hike, or taking a yoga class.
Friendships are an important part of life and can provide support, fun, and a sense of belonging. Don’t neglect your friendships because you’re in a relationship. Make time for your friends and encourage your partner to do the same.
(https://www.marriage.com) :cool:
True naa ! We shouldnt leave our self esteem , friendship yeahh yet the equality do plays a major role.. We should learn to balance the friendship and relationship equally naah.. Or else that would hurt in between..

Last edited:
freedom in relationship ?

its just being urself and doing things at ur freewill. Dont now how many boys/girls have that much matured mind to let u free . most of the times relationships comes with a tag called "'element of suspect"". The most important thing to hold tight when ur given this much freedom is ''loyal' to the person who trusts u !
Indeed !! Freedom always comes with loyalty I guess.. There shouldnt be a advantage elements in it..

unnamed.jpg

jai pakathuveetu amma !

un manasuku pudicha mathiri oru tharudala una thedi adhuve varum !

varapo veetu vasala thoradhu vachi gappunu pudichukoo!

ium 3masathula pacha pantu sivapu sataa potu varuvaa adhu than adalayam !

:Cwl:

Break up :cool1:

There's no relationship without expectations. We do expect something in every relationship. It may be care, attention, time spent together, loyalty or just a shoulder to lean on.

Freedom in a relationship doesn't mean to stay away from ur partner. It means a balance between togetherness and maintaining independence. Never make ur partner feel alone. Especially when u r there. Relationships r not just being together,but being there for each other. It means being present, listening and understanding each other. It means making ur partner feel loved, valued and appreciated.

There's no relationship without expectations. We do expect something in every relationship. It may be care, attention, time spent together, loyalty or just a shoulder to lean on.

Freedom in a relationship doesn't mean to stay away from ur partner. It means a balance between togetherness and maintaining independence. Never make ur partner feel alone. Especially when u r there. Relationships r not just being together,but being there for each other. It means being present, listening and understanding each other. It means making ur partner feel loved, valued and appreciated.
But somehow having high expectations from others, nobody lasts long on a pedestal without falling off. Worse, wanting certain things from others can blind you to what they actually can offer you. The end result can be troubled relationships, intimacy issues, and loneliness.
Instead, letting go of expectations is a freeing habit where you stop feeling guilty, disappointed, and hurt when your expectations of yourself and others aren't met. It's understanding that you don't have absolute control over everything and that magical thinking is just that “magical” or make believe.