• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What is chatting?

Zer0

Epic Legend
Chatting is an art of communication. How you are responding to the users. Chatting is not an easy task. Many people consider this as virtual world. I dont think its virtual. We are neither talking with any bots nor with any automated system. Whoever thinks what not an issue. Be responsible... People consider it as virtual world so they dont think before telling anything in the conversation. Can u do it in real?? New comers hardly know how to chat..

Exactly...
Its seems to be joke nowdays but it's isnt. Chatting is the action which is seen through words and other medium which latter turn into a habit. People ask how does it effect our habits? On it I would like to say like ; any things initiate in our head and we say it as THOUGHT, thought could be either fruitful or non- fruitful, thought is then processed into words, words into action and action into habits; so yes it mould our habits for sure.
It is so tiny behaviour which people generally ignore or consider it worthless but i would say that's the blunder which people do by considering it like nothing. This same ignorance will turn into habits and people do cry why it's happening to me.
It's a mini-micro event which can affect the whole behaviour of self nature.:Like:

Last edited by a moderator:
Chatting is an art of communication. How you are responding to the users. Chatting is not an easy task. Many people consider this as virtual world. I dont think its virtual. We are neither talking with any bots nor with any automated system. Whoever thinks what not an issue. Be responsible... People consider it as virtual world so they dont think before telling anything in the conversation. Can u do it in real?? New comers hardly know how to chat..
Exactly... I second you... We are not chatting witha bot or on an automated system, the other end too have a heart and feelings, so it is important to think of that too,
I have seen many users mostly new ones sending continues PM's even though there is no response ,after knowing no reply then the content of the msg become abusive.. if they ignored ,then it comes to wall.. and start to use abusive words..
mostly female users are being victim of this

although there are nice chatters too who talks nice and keeps the chat live ,

Why do we come for chatting?? Most of us working and have busy schedules. Beside this we do make time to chat. We dont have school and college life any more. So social media is the only platform left to connect with like minded people beside our corporate life.

In my 2nd innings of chatting, I heard a lot from chatters, "this is virtual world".. really is it a virtual world? I think we are using just a media to connect people. But yes its true due to the aggressive or nonsense nature of few chatters many people stopped trusting this media, and keeping themselves safe by tagging "its a virtual world". This is the reason many fake people are joining and spoiling the chat box.
Whatever I am sharing or posting here are completely my own view I gathered from experience.

Why do we come for chatting?? Most of us working and have busy schedules. Beside this we do make time to chat. We dont have school and college life any more. So social media is the only platform left to connect with like minded people beside our corporate life.
Offcourse

:clapping:
You think like me
Yes people think it's virtual world but behind the screen there is human with whom you are interacting
We react more on virtual platform thn in real
In real we hide our emotions most times
But in virtual we try to live our hidden disers

In a world where we can get almost anything with a push or a click, it is no surprise that we have shifted a lot of our social activity to digital space, like chat rooms. People craving social contact can log onto a variety of chat rooms to chat with others who want the same thing.

Not having someone to chat with can be extremely difficult. Sometimes it feels like your friends and family don't understand what you are going through or don't have enough time to chat. Or you might value their perspective but worry about being a burden. Perhaps you have something personal you want to share but don't feel like you can do so with the people you're close to. Or maybe you are someone who doesn't have a ton of friends. At these times and others, online chat rooms can be appealing.

Thats why they are new they willl get experienced soon