• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What I am looking for in my life partner^_^

ABHIMANYU

✨Groot of Zozo✨
I want my love to take care of me. Not like oh my baby, did you eat food? No, oh God no, please. But I know that I need someone to take care of me, more emotionally than physically. I am a fragile soul, delicate at my heart. I need someone to keep hugging me after those mini heartbreaks. I need someone who will just sit next to me, holding my hand when I come back home all tired both in my body and soul. I need that reassurance that I am doing fine. I need that healing touch, that one warm look. So yes, I need my love to care about me. Don't show me that you do, oh no. Be brutal with me with all your sarcasm and roasting. But deep down in your heart, you should care about me, a lot.

I want someone less judgmental and more chill in life. I know myself. I have a loud mouth, without any filters, and with a rude tongue. But half of the things I say, I don't even mean them. I just like to mess around. My voice tone is such that I end up offending people. I know I am wrong, not perfect at all. But I am not a bad person. I am harmless in my intentions. So I need someone who won't sit in a corner, sulking the whole day just because I passed a nasty remark. Hey, chill. We are good. Allow me to have fun with you, to make fun of you. Come join the party. Roast the hell out of me too. Let's burn the place down.

I want trust, 100% trust. I know love brings jealousy and possessiveness. But keep it to yourself, inside. Until I betray you, I deserve to be trusted blindly. And I will give you the same. Life is too short to keep arguing whom you were talking to and why. Let's not treat each other as cattle which you can chain to a corner of your farm. Give each other enough space to feel alive, not stuck.

I want my love to be romantic, like hell romantic. These practical couples are boring. They have made marriages like a co-living experience between two roommates. No. We are not on a mission to produce and raise kids. We are on a mission to live an epic love story. If that's too filmy for you, then get out of my film. Because no matter when, I will be a love story, an epic love story.

SO JUST WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME AND RIGHT PERSON TO ARRIVE!!:Like::hearteyes:

Yo bruh.. you're too romantic than me .. i pray for you to get the right person into ur lifetso.skype.gif.. stay happy brotha..

I want my love to take care of me. Not like oh my baby, did you eat food? No, oh God no, please. But I know that I need someone to take care of me, more emotionally than physically. I am a fragile soul, delicate at my heart. I need someone to keep hugging me after those mini heartbreaks. I need someone who will just sit next to me, holding my hand when I come back home all tired both in my body and soul. I need that reassurance that I am doing fine. I need that healing touch, that one warm look. So yes, I need my love to care about me. Don't show me that you do, oh no. Be brutal with me with all your sarcasm and roasting. But deep down in your heart, you should care about me, a lot.

I want someone less judgmental and more chill in life. I know myself. I have a loud mouth, without any filters, and with a rude tongue. But half of the things I say, I don't even mean them. I just like to mess around. My voice tone is such that I end up offending people. I know I am wrong, not perfect at all. But I am not a bad person. I am harmless in my intentions. So I need someone who won't sit in a corner, sulking the whole day just because I passed a nasty remark. Hey, chill. We are good. Allow me to have fun with you, to make fun of you. Come join the party. Roast the hell out of me too. Let's burn the place down.

I want trust, 100% trust. I know love brings jealousy and possessiveness. But keep it to yourself, inside. Until I betray you, I deserve to be trusted blindly. And I will give you the same. Life is too short to keep arguing whom you were talking to and why. Let's not treat each other as cattle which you can chain to a corner of your farm. Give each other enough space to feel alive, not stuck.

I want my love to be romantic, like hell romantic. These practical couples are boring. They have made marriages like a co-living experience between two roommates. No. We are not on a mission to produce and raise kids. We are on a mission to live an epic love story. If that's too filmy for you, then get out of my film. Because no matter when, I will be a love story, an epic love story.

Wish you live an epic love story, buddy !
:fingercross:

Care to explain more on these lines? I didn't get it. (not hitting on you nor hinting you, just trying to understand men).

I like your post, hope you find someone soon for your film :Like:
:bandid:if u didn't get it read it once...then also if ur unable to undertand...then will explain uh in dm:holiday::smoking:

It is difficult to find so many qualities together.

Difficult but not impossible.:heystop::heystop::heystop:

Very nice bro

Nice..bro.. :inlove:

Good.. Nd all the best for u too❤️