• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

WHAT DOES MUSIC MEAN TO YOU❓

1) AS a friend definitely yes makes u joyous and relaxed and lovable and a lot more
2)Escape too - at times i simply listen to songs so ppl dont talk to me :Cwl:

3) Transformative - Yes When ever i hear this song my nerves get visble (On the Hands , dont be nottie now) :giggle::giggle:

4) Defining moments - Yes Truly , few songs reminds us places , ppl, that exact situation and what not :inlove::inlove:

NicePng_music-staff-png_8780387.png For me, Music is ---
# My Friend -- As it Always stays by my side in every scenarios be it my happiest days till the saddest one. It Makes me relief and supports my feelings like a true friend....

# My Defining Moments -- Music Always Helps me define the moments through which I undergo. It is the only figure of expression which helps me express my moments to me...

Music is Love..... :heart1:

• MUJIKKK is something which got connected passively with me
  • Im some one who used to run for sad music when my negative vibe sets in ... Which makes me experience NOSTALGIA , divert myself frm reality and Puts calmness when am breaking down !!!
  • Recent time im more into FOLK songs may b coz it gives some historical cultural connection and many which tells stories .. and the BEAT:heart1:
  • And as like many it floods back MEMORIES - uh damn endorphins
Its pleasurable since its beautiful ❤️

Music is a friend

Music is considered a friend because it is an ultimate and universal form of expression , it bridges gaps in language , culture and religion. You can listen to music that matches your mood or pick music that will alter your mood . You can also match the music you listen to , to your surroundings , time of day or even the weather .

1. Music is a friend. It speaks to you through rythmn and lyrics. It gives a feeling that you are with a great companion, through highs and the lows.

2. Music is an escape. Its like an immediate portal itself. Just like reading a book, listening to music could take you places just as you imagine.

3. Music is transformative. Music makes my soul happy. I would dance and be lost with it! ❤️

4. Music defines moments. Sometimes i listen to songs, and there are certain lyrics that remind us of a memory.

Music is the clinical use of music to accomplish individualized goals such as reducing stress, improving mood and self-expression. It is an evidence-based therapy well-established in the health community. Music therapy experiences may include listening, singing, playing instruments, or composing music.

View attachment 65873 For me, Music is ---
# My Friend -- As it Always stays by my side in every scenarios be it my happiest days till the saddest one. It Makes me relief and supports my feelings like a true friend....

# My Defining Moments -- Music Always Helps me define the moments through which I undergo. It is the only figure of expression which helps me express my moments to me...

Music is Love..... :heart1:
I know ur love is music

Life!
Being a single child I always longed for someone to talk to me and then music made a sudden entry to my life. For me, nothing can help express, reinforce or alleviate my emotions like music does .Music makes me move, makes me feel, makes me heal. Music is everything. How else could we get through our boring daily routines and drives to work without singing along with the music player?? Seriously, I couldn't imagine taking a road trip without music. The one basic fact i understood in music is 'When you're happy, you enjoy the music but when you're sad, you understand the lyrics'. Music is always one of the most underrated medicine for psychological problems. To me personally, music means an escape! It is tranquility and fluidity of spirit within ones self. :heart1:

Life!
Being a single child I always longed for someone to talk to me and then music made a sudden entry to my life. For me, nothing can help express, reinforce or alleviate my emotions like music does .Music makes me move, makes me feel, makes me heal. Music is everything. How else could we get through our boring daily routines and drives to work without singing along with the music player?? Seriously, I couldn't imagine taking a road trip without music. The one basic fact i understood in music is 'When you're happy, you enjoy the music but when you're sad, you understand the lyrics'. Music is always one of the most underrated medicine for psychological problems. To me personally, music means an escape! It is tranquility and fluidity of spirit within ones self. :heart1:
Very well described :clapping: