• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What do you usually think about while you are on the toilet?

1. Wat if a hand or snake suddenly comes in from the toilet bowl :bandid:

2.Wat shape does this water droplet make ?

3. How many tiles are there on the wall?

:giggle:

1. Same here, but why the hell a hand gonna poke out of the toilet bowl (cistern) ? I worried about my virgin ass might get bitten by a snake lol.

2. I find weird faces and shapes on the tiles designs..

3. All the important work thoughts about work and problem-solving only appears when I poop.

as an avid scuba diver and owner of several scuba diving shops in California, i've often pondered while on the pot. The one thought that prevails though, "what would a whales fart bubble smell/taste like if you dove through one?" :think1:

as an avid scuba diver and owner of several scuba diving shops in California, i've often pondered while on the pot. The one thought that prevails though, "what would a whales fart bubble smell/taste like if you dove through one?" :think1:
Obviously it would smell of seaweed, a mix of methane, nitrogen, oxygen and fishhhhhh :Cwl:

Lol i too tynk of the snake thing after Seeyin this new i mentioned below

"snake bites this thai man's penis while he was in toilet"
It sounds funny but trust me this is the exact headline for this news ehehe

Was his penis repaired ? Come on tell us na, we need to know wat happened next :shiver:

Was his penis repaired ? Come on tell us na, we need to know wat happened next :shiver:
V should ask that snake only about that Rofl!
I tynk that snake tried to mate with his penis
:Cwl:

“It was only a small snake but its bite was so strong. I hope that my penis can recover," says the boy
And its a non- Venomous snake so he myt be still livin out there in fear whenever he is in toilet

What if the bowl breaks and i fall inside

What if suddenly an eartquake comes and the roof falls on my head and i will die naked

and nevertheless to say what if there is no water in the over head tank:Cwl::Cwl:

The place where I get peace no one there to scold me :giggle:
  • During lock down i use attend my classes while sitting on bowl:call:
  • Thinking of tiles finding shapes in them:wait:
  • N I donno understand wat ppl says easily so I recall all those n think wot to reply so dumb I m I know tat they won't say it again:facepalm:
  • I recall all d charts n plan next recipe for shoot !!!:Dream1:
  • I think of wat thread should I post today !!!:giggle:
  • Too much obsessed with zozo:headphones:

1. my coffee and smoke
2. what housework needs to be done
3. what stupidy and reports have happened in chat
4.If i have to go shopping or Not
5.When are my kids visiting next
6.if @Administrator hasnt broke something or if @Hades is in and Being Nice lol
wtf do you mean, "if Hades is in and being nice?" I'm always fucking nice!! thats bullshit!! gonna kick your ass off this fucking planet!! :angry::finger: