• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What do you think about FWB (Friends With Benefits) only sex and no emotional attachment?

Though this concept is good, at some point you tend to get emotional. That is the reality of life

Friends With Benefits:
Friend: a person with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically one exclusive of sexual or family relations. (as per the dictionary definition of the term"Friend")

your questing is wrong, if you say some one as your friend, one way or the other you are connected with them emotionally,

all relationships have an internal hidden benefits, if one gives always and the other receives it without contributing it back then there is a chance that it breaks out at any cost. even it may be a parent-child or husband-wife or sibling -sibling.

the people who have a strong bond attached between them will only move for it.
Sex is a part of it, you can't fuck each other 24 x 7, or all time you stay together. you will share your words and there will be some bonding.

I like the movie aashiqui 2 where aarohie(Shraddha Kapoor) mom will ask her "Are you going to live with him with out getting married? what will this world tell and think about you ?", for that she will reply "mom this is my world." in a meaningful way.

Most of the people in india treats this relationship as a free sex as they need to pay for a call girl or gigolo every night and search for someone and end up in mess where a prostitute/gigolo will indirectly misuse their belongings.

Attitude maters always.. if emotions are not involved it is not at all termed as relationship at any means.

however, it is not mandatory that they should stay together always, there may me many reasons that can separate or break their relationships at a point of time they move away mutually without hurting each other. But there will be emotions involved. if emotions are not involved it is like prostitution and not a romance.

uffffffff this is not my character, your question made me to answer too seriously. By the way since you are the first person to follow me in zozo I am making this detailed post:giggle:, don't worry, will teach you several things like this in the near future, keep following me. :clapping: I am straight. anyways.

Last edited:
Friends with benifits was good its was like roller coaster ride some times its up and sometimes its down.actually the relationship lies with understanding each other. Whoever she can speak and whatever she does she will always treat me special than anyone my happiness lies with her u need to feel the soul first. Physical feel is different;). Even though she was yours you need to wait till she gives you what she wants.

Friends with benifits was good its was like roller coaster ride some times its up and sometimes its down.actually the relationship lies with understanding each other. Whoever she can speak and whatever she does she will always treat me special than anyone my happiness lies with her u need to feel the soul first. Physical feel is different;). Even though she was yours you need to wait till she gives you what she wants.
zozo saint in FWB !!! :whistle:

Friends with benefits is a misnomer - It has to be " Strangers with benefits " coz a super hot session lets you left with an emotional attachment. They get murky and leave u confused !

P.S : Gurls manage this better than guys, they kinda get clingy ! ;)