• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

WHAT DO YOU SEE ?

Aphrodite

HADES'S REAL LIFE WIFE and Co Owner of Chatzozo
Staff member
Administrator
so a couple of nights back i had a huge Thunder storm ,i decided to film it from my lounge window to show my other half .
As i was getting the right angle my stupid phone took a pic just as there was a flash of lightning ,i went on to film the storm and wasn't until after i checked what i had taken and filmed i saw the pic . tell me are my eye deceiving me or did the lightning show something . WHAT DO YOU SEE ?
WhatsApp Image 2022-09-05 at 21.39.41.jpeg

Is tat fire didaa ...?
so a couple of nights back i had a huge Thunder storm ,i decided to film it from my lounge window to show my other half .
As i was getting the right angle my stupid phone took a pic just as there was a flash of lightning ,i went on to film the storm and wasn't until after i checked what i had taken and filmed i saw the pic . tell me are my eye deceiving me or did the lightning show something . WHAT DO YOU SEE ?
View attachment 85502

View attachment 85502
Panther boy @Hades :fingercross:

F
View attachment 85502
From next time you should take someone from here, he who is expert in taking particular SS from wall he might can click ur desired PICs and we all can see lightning in those. :rofl1: :rofl1: :Cwl:

F

From next time you should take someone from here, he who is expert in taking particular SS from wall he might can click ur desired PICs and we all can see lightning in those. :rofl1: :rofl1:
you should see the lightning i caught in the vid ,ask @Hades is was a beautiful storm ,that damn pic was taken by accident ,forgot i had to hold the button down to film ,it lasted ages to

you should see the lightning i caught in the vid ,ask @Hades is was a beautiful storm ,that damn pic was taken by accident ,forgot i had to hold the button down to film ,it lasted ages to
ohhh that's great if u have that moment in video with u, u can take pic of same i guess. I m sure that that moment would be amazing for u when u get that on video and pics:Like: