• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What do you guys think about Hawaii volcano?

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
People see this as normal phenomena, but some say this is the starting because of climate change and stuffs like that. And few people even say that the yellow stone is the next moment that gonna happen very soon in coming days.

Share your thoughts and comments about this....

I have a hard time understanding exactly how big an eruptuion this Hawaiian one is, but it sounds quite serious (I suppose all volcanic eruptions are though). If Yellowstone goes off though, that will be something like the end of the world.

The volcanic erupstions have been part of Hawaii's history and geological area since always, and the volcano in Kilauea aren't very new, since it's been continuously active since January in 1983, but it never reached inhabited areas, that's what I got from the news, and that's also what surprised many volcanologists as well. We must not forget that the area where Hawaii is also receives small earthquakes from time to time, and recently according to the news that area in particular suffered small earthquakes but with frequency. We cannot deny that due to human actions the weather around the globe is changing, and I think that the recent events such as this volcanic eruption, earthquakes, and the melting of polar caps are happening faster and not in a natural way because of how we treat our environment. I tink it's completely possible to the same thing happen at Yellowstone if things don't change.

. I think it's completely possible to the same thing happen at Yellowstone if things don't change.

I think that it's a popular belief amongst geologists, that Yellowstone is in a way, overdue for an eruption. It's been said that it erupts on average something like every 600 000 years, and the last one was supposedly 630 000 years ago. It's not particularly consistent in its eruptions though.