• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Whats your chilhood dream and now what u have been.

I know this will sound crazy ..... I wanna be an actress lol....... See when everyone around u praised u much ur mind LL think nah ..... And dun ask me how I look now I am totally devastated by puberty........ I look like a bag of onions now hehehehehehe... :Cwl:

i wanted to be evrything when i was a kid :p like to study MBBS and be a advocate, design n build some skyscrappers, wanted to be a super hero, wanted to be teachers to my teachers :p

finally i ended up i the field i loved the most :p

Wanted to be in the army (like most ppl in my family of sikhs) hell I even trained for it 36th sikh regiment was my dream and yep die a martyr but now a head HR working in manufat plants

My dream was to become teacher those days..I ll put towels like saree on me and I remember I have taught algebra for 3 STD sisyys..( they will fly when I say let me teach?)..then want to become dancer..that was also not fully completed...finally ended up in IT as I love computer science

I dreamt of being Hero!! I am serious:cool:
I always used to think I can act like mahesh babu and smile like mahesh babu,
Y not me become future Mahesh babu!!:cool:

But its ok!
Finally ended up becoming Mahesh babu of zozo atleast!!:p