• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What are you gonna leave behind

Pinkcandy

❤️Magnet Kannamma of ZoZo❤️
Staff member
Super Moderator
With 2023 drawing to an end , hope we all made the best, good and bad memories. I dont wanna know what your resolutions are ( coz we jus follow them for a week ). Drop in something that you will be leaving back in 2023 !!! And not taking forward watever it may be !!

images (43).jpeg

For me
1. Procrastination (it should be on top always)
2. Junk Food ( i don't think i would stop it bcz food is lob)
3.Smoking (will try hard for it)

1. Procrastination
2. Excessive screen time
3. Talking unnecessarily
4. giving people advices.
5. Reacting immediately.

With 2023 drawing to an end , hope we all made the best, good and bad memories. I dont wanna know what your resolutions are ( coz we jus follow them for a week ). Drop in something that you will be leaving back in 2023 !!! And not taking forward watever it may be !!

View attachment 190694

If things gonna well, then am gonna leave behind our old chat UI... :rofl1:

and will switch to our new platform beta chat :emo:

other than this nothing am gonna leave from this 2023

View attachment 190694
Why to leave anything behind..
Let's cover up all and move ahead to find new... :inlove:
Yaaron yhi zindagi hai...