• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What about you *_*???

StubBorn

Wellknown Ace
If you had the chance to switch lives with someone for a day, who would you choose and why?

Personally, I think it would be so romantic to be her pillow for a day, but joking aside, if I had to pick, I would love to switch lives with a bird. Flying around and seeing the world from a bird's-eye view would be an amazing experience that I would love to have."

520bdc30567535d1d9d6efa44f91f529.jpg

And explore the ocean ..which won't be possible :giggle: in 1 day..

If you had the chance to switch lives with someone for a day, who would you choose and why?

Personally, I think it would be so romantic to be her pillow for a day, but joking aside, if I had to pick, I would love to switch lives with a bird. Flying around and seeing the world from a bird's-eye view would be an amazing experience that I would love to have."
I would like to be cutest member of BTS and date one zozo girl who is vey crazy about him and my only purpose is to :cool: fulfill her wish knowingly or unknowingly.

Cat - cuz I want to know how they communicate with human beings and they always soo playful just to know everything about them i want to switch with a cat for once.