• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What 3 things make a relationship work??

Healthy relationships involve honesty, trust, respect and open communication between partners and they take effort and compromise from both people...
  • Mutual respect. Respect means that each person values who the other is and understands the other person's boundaries.
  • Trust. Partners should place trust in each other and give each other the benefit of the doubt.
  • Honesty. ...
  • Compromise. ...
  • Individuality. ...
  • Good communication. ...
  • Anger control. ...
  • Fighting fair.

Healthy relationships involve honesty, trust, respect and open communication between partners and they take effort and compromise from both people...
Every relationship have different formulas which make it work since every couples are different in attitude, character, likes, etc.
I don't think there is a universal law for healthy relationships

1. Trust
2. Understanding between the two
3. Respect for each other
These are basic requirements...
After that lot of things too are there

1) Forgiveness depends on their situation.
2) Loving unconditionally
3) Honest and Trust.

I just wanna take notes from u nd make mine work when I have one :)

I would like to say
1. Entertainment
2. Entertainment
3. Entertainment
:Dream1: