• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What’s The Strangest Dream You’ve Had?

The last dream I remember having, I was in a room that looked like the attic, it was broken, old and dusty. I believe I was moving in. I had my suitcase on the bed and I was unpacking. I had a rack of stuffed toys on the side. And just my bed. Ahead was a huge old window, and beside it was a broken, rusty closet door that is open and gave me the chills. I hear footsteps behind me and I turn around to find that one of my toy has come to life and he's waiting there for me to play with him. I looked to the door to make sure no one is there, because I guess no one knows about my toys toys coming to life. That one in particular so we start playing, I'm tickling him, I'm spinning him. And after that, I return to unpacking my things, I turn to see him and he's rolling his eyes back and begins to stumble around. I catch him before he falls and he looks up at me and smiles. I smile back. His eyes then begin to wander above me and suddenly they're following something up above his head. I look up, questionable and look back at him. He points to the ceiling and says "Dead baby girl" to which my body feels something and I looked to the closet door that is cracked open. I crawl as fast as I can to close it because the footsteps get louder and faster above us, but the door closes by itself. I looked down to a broken glass frame and I can see my reflection accompanied by little girl. I turn around and nobody is there. And I woke up, I honestly had no idea what it meant. I thought maybe they were trying to tell me something and that I might become the next ghost whisperer but I haven't had another dream like that. And it was weird because I actually felt it, like I was actually there. My body, my mind, my spirit were all in it.

:Drunk:

This was some 5 or 6 years back.

The strangest dream I ever had is I was travelling in a train and by the time I woke up there is no one in the train and the train is still moving and it stopped at a station and I got down from the train and then came out of the station and it was some place in Pakistan and the cops were coming to me with guns carrying in their arms and then with fear I just woke up from the sleep

:bandid::spoileralert:

The last dream I remember having, I was in a room that looked like the attic, it was broken, old and dusty. I believe I was moving in. I had my suitcase on the bed and I was unpacking. I had a rack of stuffed toys on the side. And just my bed. Ahead was a huge old window, and beside it was a broken, rusty closet door that is open and gave me the chills. I hear footsteps behind me and I turn around to find that one of my toy has come to life and he's waiting there for me to play with him. I looked to the door to make sure no one is there, because I guess no one knows about my toys toys coming to life. That one in particular so we start playing, I'm tickling him, I'm spinning him. And after that, I return to unpacking my things, I turn to see him and he's rolling his eyes back and begins to stumble around. I catch him before he falls and he looks up at me and smiles. I smile back. His eyes then begin to wander above me and suddenly they're following something up above his head. I look up, questionable and look back at him. He points to the ceiling and says "Dead baby girl" to which my body feels something and I looked to the closet door that is cracked open. I crawl as fast as I can to close it because the footsteps get louder and faster above us, but the door closes by itself. I looked down to a broken glass frame and I can see my reflection accompanied by little girl. I turn around and nobody is there. And I woke up, I honestly had no idea what it meant. I thought maybe they were trying to tell me something and that I might become the next ghost whisperer but I haven't had another dream like that. And it was weird because I actually felt it, like I was actually there. My body, my mind, my spirit were all in it.

:Drunk:
Ghost whisperer :shiver: