• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What’s the creepiest or scariest or most unexplainable thing you’ve ever seen or felt

I have a one but i dont want to speak or think about it its the most scariest and explainable thing in my life it changed my life it makes me lonely it makes me depressed the only thing it has done good is it introduces me too zozo. Even now it think about it makes me strong that i can manage anything
Note: its not a love failure

I experienced sleep paralysis, it is when you felt awake but couldn't move even a single fingertip. Couldn't utter even a single world.

When we closed our eyes we see nothing but darkness, but at that time, i also see a yellow glowing eyes those evil lookin kind of eyes we see in paranormal film, what made it more scary is when it came closer and closer and i was paralysed couldnt even asked for help its like a nightmare. It's as if im gonna be possessed.

But anyways i prayed in my mind, and so m saved:relieved: it was creepy, it made me sleep less for almost a week

I experienced sleep paralysis, it is when you felt awake but couldn't move even a single fingertip. Couldn't utter even a single world.

When we closed our eyes we see nothing but darkness, but at that time, i also see a yellow glowing eyes those evil lookin kind of eyes we see in paranormal film, what made it more scary is when it came closer and closer and i was paralysed couldnt even asked for help its like a nightmare. It's as if im gonna be possessed.

But anyways i prayed in my mind, and so m saved:relieved: it was creepy, it made me sleep less for almost a week
Similar thing happend to me. This sleeping paralysis sucks. Ghost was trying to smother me and I couldn't resist.

one time i was also experienced same like this

For me, its an incident which happened at my hospital in labour room while I was on duty.Im not sharing the incident cz I dont wanna scare more people .But anyways I cudnt even sleep for one week after that .

For me, its an incident which happened at my hospital in labour room while I was on duty.Im not sharing the incident cz I dont wanna scare more people .But anyways I cudnt even sleep for one week after that .
Wow intresting...
You wanna share with me?? ... I am very much interested in scray creepy thriller stories :cool1: