• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Well working Moderators in chat room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I saw a well working Moderater in telugu chat his name was H2SO4 he kicked me for the reason abusing okay I will accept I'm abused... That girl vip user (maaya) she also abused me without tagging... me also did the same thing but why he only kick me and why she is still in chat room...??? In telugu chat everyone know she is doing abusing but you people can't kick her at anytime why this partiality for male and female users...??? Indirectly you people encouraging female abusers....??? Your chat rules only for normal registered users not only for vip users...??? Rule is rule.. Rule for all.. he did the same thing about that vip user i wont post this thread...

Today I saw a well working Moderater in telugu chat his name was H2SO4 he kicked me for the reason abusing okay I will accept I'm abused... That girl vip user (maaya) she also abused me without tagging... me also did the same thing but why he only kick me and why she is still in chat room...??? In telugu chat everyone know she is doing abusing but you people can't kick her at anytime why this partiality for male and female users...??? Indirectly you people encouraging female abusers....??? Your chat rules only for normal registered users not only for vip users...??? Rule is rule.. Rule for all.. he did the same thing about that vip user i wont post this thread...
@Rapunzel @Administrator please look into it:wait:

As per ur complaint she abused you vthout taking ur name and then u abused her back, don't u know we have ignore option..? Or report option..?

Instead of using those options you chose abusing as ur option n got muted by one of our staff..!!

H2SO4 belongs to Tamil room may b he don't know d whole scenario, someone reported ur messages and he took action that's it.. We will take action based on reports we receive and the message contains in those reports..!!

"You guyz r in virtual world so try to react less for shit, use Ignore option if needed"

Last but not least, Rules r simple n same for everyone. we only respect d ppl who respect our rules, if they don't respect or follow our rules will ripped off der badges. Even if they're staff members/Butterfly/ninja/Pro/Vip everyone should follow rules of ZOZO.

PS: If u still have any issues my pvt is always open for u mawa ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.