• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Welcome in !

Maayaa ❤️

♡♡ Kayalvizhi ~~ K ♡♡
VIP
Posting Freak
Heyya Little pumpkinss !

As I was way much bored, here come a question. .

When a committment or relationship doesnt work .. Is that wrong for us to stay as friends with the same person ? Like who cares what others says.. It totally depend on us naa..

What do you think... Can someone who was in a relationship, turn the table around and be friends ??

:bandid:

Relationship and Friends enna difference?
Well friendship is usually between two or more people who share common interests, hobbies, and values la but relationship is an intimate connection shared between two people who have romantic feelings for each other and seek to build a life together.. If its in reality.. Ingaa aathu veraa

Well friendship is usually between two or more people who share common interests, hobbies, and values la but relationship is an intimate connection shared between two people who have romantic feelings for each other and seek to build a life together.. If its in reality.. Ingaa aathu veraa
U have the answer here :bandid:

My question is IF the relationship doesnt work, are they able to be friends again ?? Like dosthii :giggle:

Heyya Little pumpkinss !

When a committment or relationship doesnt work .. Is that wrong for us to stay as friends with the same person ? Like who cares what others says.. It totally depend on us naa..

What do you think... Can someone who was in a relationship, turn the table around and be friends ??

:clapping:

Heyya Little pumpkinss !

Yes why not! Everything is possible unless if you give a try!

Heyya Little pumpkinss !

Normally questions small answers big inga question evlo pasura eruku:confused:

Heyya Little pumpkinss !

Ok i answer give some time.....

Heyya Little pumpkinss !

Hence Proved :giggle: