• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Weird thinking of a silly stuff

FB_IMG_1594297736830.jpg

if its this simple.

Today i got a sudden stuff that heat burns fat why cant we all have a hot water bath daily to get rid of the belly fat:bandid::angel:. Just now my belly started to rise a little work from home effect:p.
Bath alone or with some one. Caz its 10 times more.efective lol

Today i got a sudden stuff that heat burns fat why cant we all have a hot water bath daily to get rid of the belly fat:bandid::angel:. Just now my belly started to rise a little work from home effect:p.
Warm water with lemon in the morning is one of the most used and very effective remedies to get rid of belly fat. All you need is warm water, a few drops of lemon, and if you would like, you can add a dash of salt. You even add a teaspoon of honey.

Another best idea, keep the stove on the ground, keep ur stomach on the stove and burn it, will get flat belly