• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Weird things u done in real life

Mrbean

Idiotic JoKER of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Mean while in all our life a weird situation happens let we talk open what is the weird situation u face in your real life.
Mine: met a girl in a distance relative marriage function got a crush on her seeing her and she to responds well for my causual looks we got good eye contacts basically iam shy guy but got confidence to see her almost before day night and next day morning it continous finally our both parents introduce me and her that she is a sister to me .:bandid::las::hitthewall:

Mean while in all our life a weird situation happens let we talk open what is the weird situation u face in your real life.
Mine: met a girl in a distance relative marriage function got a crush on her seeing her and she to responds well for my causual looks we got good eye contacts basically iam shy guy but got confidence to see her almost before day night and next day morning it continous finally our both parents introduce me and her that she is a sister to me .:bandid::las::hitthewall:
wtf , how could this happen?