• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Weird Coincidences

I grew up having a brother, and I am, thus, not alien to the kind of injustice society rewards men with, considering these as their privilege. The never-ending of loop of normalising toxicity towards men and asking men for favours just keeping in mind and highlighting their gender is as good an inequality as anything else.

Men don't cry. If he does, he's weak.

Men do not feel pain. If he does, he's tagged as meek.

Men need to keep a measure of their words. If he talks a lot, he's just another flamboyant guy. If he doesn't talk at all, he's arrogant.

Men should be responsible, be he an 18 year old boy or a 56 year old man.

Men cannot listen to their wives. If he does, he's a henpecked husband.

Men cannot listen to their mothers. If he does, he's a mumma's boy.

Men should open doors for women.

Men should hold chairs for women.

Men should pay the bills.

Men should take responsibility of their families.

Men should earn more than their partners.

Men should never be a house-husband.

Men should not put on make-up.

Men should not pamper themselves once a while with spa, pedicure, manicure.

Men should drink whiskey, rum, and not cocktails.

Men should not wear pink.

Men should not do this, men should do that....

Etcetera etcetera.

There's a huge list if I go on expanding the unsaid rules of our society.

But there's something which we never appreciate.

Men accept. Men mould themselves according to what society puts at them. Men maintain as much balance in the universe as women do. Even now, when I pen down words for men, I am perplexed, because we hardly use adjectives for them. I was taught in school about how Jane Eyre was a thousand adjectives, while Mr. Rochester was just wild and outspoken. That's how society is; unjust.

Happy international men's day to all the men, the ones in our lives who go unappreciated, unsung and unhonoured.

Because if we do not understand it's importance, if we do not celebrate it, if we do not rejoice the presence of men in our lives, if do not look up to the sacrifices our fathers made for us, or the love showered on us by our brothers, or the intimacy shared with our boyfriends and husbands, we should be ready to accept the truth.

The truth that our fathers, our brothers, our husbands and boyfriends, our male friends will go unappreciated, unsung and unhonoured.
:heart1:

@Administrator @Hades @Hercules @VAMC @Ichayan @Sweet Mocha ❤️ @Mission @Sooriyan @Angath282 @PulliRraja @ModernSanyasi @Aashman @ROCKY KGF @Naresh Karthi @John Killer❤️ @Lollipop♥️❤ @NatsuDragneel @Elamaran @satz @Shyam @Babai_43 @ModernSanyasi @Rishik @sssingh @Ishth @aakash111 @aadyy @Helly @INtenSe @BadBoyV2 @Humsafar @Mathi ❤️ IBA @ABHIMANYU @SACHIN @Tejaa @Hunkkk @Ramchand @Rasputin_M @sasuke @EkaLustYa @Darkseid @Gangster @Chirag24 @affair m34 @Aashman @Atharv @Arav007 @Viberr @Vichuuu @Vjv5 @Tomato Fellow @Butter_Bun @Ajay Singh @Arjun @SPIRIT @URum @Akhil23 @Lovers @BnB007 @Thor @Dhuruv @Deepak Kiran @Dev Carpet @Georgee @Daku @Moon LIGHT ❤️❤️❤️ @Zer0
Sorry if I missed any !
Thankyou @KIARA

View attachment 96444I

View attachment 96445
I think this day pairs with each other - to teach men some "toilet etiquette "
Oohhhhh my dearest gentlemen, wishing you all a "Happy Men's Day " &

1.Dont forget to leave the toilet seat down
2. Pee inside the bowl
3. Flush till it goes away
4.Dont make circles on the wall
:Cwl::bandid:
The other one who is So Concerned about Toilet.. (Arey aaya) Clean very well..

At least can figure out, those who treats men like toilets.. :hitthewall:

Yeah I treat my men like toilets :Cwl: always spic and span, fragrant and those who can handle my shittttttttt :cool1:
Well tats y u r still roaming here :smoking:

Jokes apart, without toilet can you peee in an open ground ?

Both Men and Toilet are most important Things for you gals.. Tats y important Thngs hav been celebrated in same day.. We are proud abt tat.. U should be depending on us..

U Know me well i dont give a Shit on anyone as well.. This is not sarcasm.. Its kinda ill treating. As a (Poruppana) Admin, u must've been aware of tat..

Juz Coz of @KIARA kiddos wishes u r not being fired by Guys i guess. But i'll:Devil:
:Cwl:

Well tats y u r still roaming here :smoking:

Jokes apart, without toilet can you peee in an open ground ?

Both Men and Toilet are most important Things for you gals.. Tats y important Thngs hav been celebrated in same day.. We are proud abt tat.. U should be depending on us..

U Know me well i dont give a Shit on anyone as well.. This is not sarcasm.. Its kinda ill treating. As a (Poruppana) Admin, u must've been aware of tat..

Juz Coz of @KIARA kiddos wishes u r not being fired by Guys i guess. But i'll:Devil:
:Cwl:
Yeah I am roaming here and you are the President of USA :Cwl: Shall I shift this to tamil room to make it more interactive to use local language :Cwl:

Yeah I am roaming here and you are the President of USA :Cwl: Shall I shift this to tamil room to make it more interactive to use local language :Cwl:
Atleast am doing my best.. Well, u can.. Learn ppl to treat as ppl.. Not as ur shit handlers.. And Keep poking, i gotta work.. Will waste my tym on ur Shits wen am too free to rply :holiday:

Atleast am doing my best.. Well, u can.. Learn ppl to treat as ppl.. Not as ur shit handlers.. And Keep poking, i gotta work.. Will waste my tym on ur Shits wen am too free to rply :holiday:
Ohhhh babeeee :Cwl: the guilty mind does get offended first !!! Come take a chill pill my @BadBoyV2.

Lemme give a sarcastic reply..

Humans capture, wat they focus on.. Gals who focus on Men or respect Men considers it as Men's Day.. Who focus on Toilets like Cleaning Toilets, Always being in Toilet for'em its Toilet day :Cwl: So wat r u celebrating today.??
:swearing::wtf::zzz:huuhuhhh I am too lazy to answer, I will reply you sometime

View attachment 96444I

View attachment 96445
I think this day pairs with each other - to teach men some "toilet etiquette "
Oohhhhh my dearest gentlemen, wishing you all a "Happy Men's Day " &

1.Dont forget to leave the toilet seat down
2. Pee inside the bowl
3. Flush till it goes away
4.Dont make circles on the wall
:Cwl::bandid:
Screenshot_20221119_105745.JPG
Only for men, pee= fountainfountain_il94vklc.gif :facepalm:
Usually we use to colour pencil, sketch for drawing but this guy are that much talented they literally do wall paint ( sometimes linear sometimes curves sometimes parabola sometime hyperbola........)o_O

Well Happy men's day!! You guys are really talented by birth ( fountain lol) ...

I grew up having a brother, and I am, thus, not alien to the kind of injustice society rewards men with, considering these as their privilege. The never-ending of loop of normalising toxicity towards men and asking men for favours just keeping in mind and highlighting their gender is as good an inequality as anything else.

Men don't cry. If he does, he's weak.

Men do not feel pain. If he does, he's tagged as meek.

Men need to keep a measure of their words. If he talks a lot, he's just another flamboyant guy. If he doesn't talk at all, he's arrogant.

Men should be responsible, be he an 18 year old boy or a 56 year old man.

Men cannot listen to their wives. If he does, he's a henpecked husband.

Men cannot listen to their mothers. If he does, he's a mumma's boy.

Men should open doors for women.

Men should hold chairs for women.

Men should pay the bills.

Men should take responsibility of their families.

Men should earn more than their partners.

Men should never be a house-husband.

Men should not put on make-up.

Men should not pamper themselves once a while with spa, pedicure, manicure.

Men should drink whiskey, rum, and not cocktails.

Men should not wear pink.

Men should not do this, men should do that....

Etcetera etcetera.

There's a huge list if I go on expanding the unsaid rules of our society.

But there's something which we never appreciate.

Men accept. Men mould themselves according to what society puts at them. Men maintain as much balance in the universe as women do. Even now, when I pen down words for men, I am perplexed, because we hardly use adjectives for them. I was taught in school about how Jane Eyre was a thousand adjectives, while Mr. Rochester was just wild and outspoken. That's how society is; unjust.

Happy international men's day to all the men, the ones in our lives who go unappreciated, unsung and unhonoured.

Because if we do not understand it's importance, if we do not celebrate it, if we do not rejoice the presence of men in our lives, if do not look up to the sacrifices our fathers made for us, or the love showered on us by our brothers, or the intimacy shared with our boyfriends and husbands, we should be ready to accept the truth.

The truth that our fathers, our brothers, our husbands and boyfriends, our male friends will go unappreciated, unsung and unhonoured.
:heart1:

@Administrator @Hades @Hercules @VAMC @Ichayan @Sweet Mocha ❤️ @Mission @Sooriyan @Angath282 @PulliRraja @ModernSanyasi @Aashman @ROCKY KGF @Naresh Karthi @John Killer❤️ @Lollipop♥️❤ @NatsuDragneel @Elamaran @satz @Shyam @Babai_43 @ModernSanyasi @Rishik @sssingh @Ishth @aakash111 @aadyy @Helly @INtenSe @BadBoyV2 @Humsafar @Mathi ❤️ IBA @ABHIMANYU @SACHIN @Tejaa @Hunkkk @Ramchand @Rasputin_M @sasuke @EkaLustYa @Darkseid @Gangster @Chirag24 @affair m34 @Aashman @Atharv @Arav007 @Viberr @Vichuuu @Vjv5 @Tomato Fellow @Butter_Bun @Ajay Singh @Arjun @SPIRIT @URum @Akhil23 @Lovers @BnB007 @Thor @Dhuruv @Deepak Kiran @Dev Carpet @Georgee @Daku @Moon LIGHT ❤️❤️❤️ @Zer0
Sorry if I missed any !
Copy and paste or u typed those lines :angel:
Whether u referred ur frd list before taking these names :blush: