• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Wake up wake up...

ModernSanyasi

Newfangled Sanyasi of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Chat Moderator
Tomorrow morning you wake up and see that all people became zombies... What things are you gonna collect and how are you gonna survive...??

Will you survive or give up...?
images.jpeg

What am gonna collect? Well anything tht i found useful (food, weapon) and some BRAVENESS ofc.

Now how am gonna survive? I kill myself? Nope. Starve to death? No. Then how? Idk i will sleep again maybe its just a dream.

Ps. I seriously dont know how to survive its a matter of destiny haha whether i die or not. But i'll keep fighting til my last bre--- no i meant til i become one of the ZOMBiES.

Btw stop questioning us, and you answer first @ModernSanyasi xD

This Corona virus is also a Zombie. It is attacking human being and spreading from human being to another
:spoileralert::sweat::worried::cry1:

Why do we exist??
We exist to experience life. But have you ever wondered what life offers to us to experience??

Life offers us only two things to experience, either pleasure or pain.
Whatever that makes you feel good is pleasure (love, good food you eat, the gratitude you show and receive, and all positive things), and whatever that is not is pain (hate, fear, betrayal, and blah blah blah)
Whatever you experience, see, hear, learn or seek is either a pleasure or a pain. I experienced both in life, so I am tired and bored and sick of life. I always wanted to die as life became pointless to me.

But I stayed because I have responsibilities, I stayed because some people do love me, they need me, I stayed because I have to fight the Universe for them, without me I don't know what will happen to them. My parents, grandparents love me to the core. So if they become Zombies, maybe I will try to find a cure to get them back to normal. After trying enough, if I still couldn't find it, I will give up. I will shoot my fam in their head, put them out of their misery.

Then I will get into a med store and get some morphine doses, then I will find a quiet and peaceful place, where even Zombies can't find me and I will give myself a lethal dose and get into an eternal and peaceful sleep.

And I don't wanna become a Zombie, as being a Zombie is painful as they are always angry, hungry, and still retain some consciousness. So it is a pain and again pain is part of the Life equation which I wanna escape permanently.

But if my fam didn't become Zombies and normal, I will try to protect them till my last breath. And I will prepare a bomb, so that I can blow myself up, just in case if any of the Zombies got me. And if any Zombies get to my fam and if they become a Zombie, I just shoot them in their head and put them out of their misery (easier said than done, but I will do it as I love them)

1622176168503.png
Alice in Wonderland :nerdy:

Why do we exist??
We exist to experience life. But have you ever wondered what life offers to us to experience??

Whatever that makes you feel good is pleasure (love, good food you eat, the gratitude you show and receive, and all positive things), and whatever that is not is pain (hate, fear, betrayal, and blah blah blah)
Whatever you experience, see, hear, learn or seek is either a pleasure or a pain. I experienced both in life, so I am tired and bored and sick of life. I always wanted to die as life became pointless to me.

But I stayed because I have responsibilities, I stayed because some people do love me, they need me, I stayed because I have to fight the Universe for them, without me I don't know what will happen to them. My parents, grandparents love me to the core. So if they become Zombies, maybe I will try to find a cure to get them back to normal. After trying enough, if I still couldn't find it, I will give up. I will shoot my fam in their head, put them out of their misery.

Then I will get into a med store and get some morphine doses, then I will find a quiet and peaceful place, where even Zombies can't find me and I will give myself a lethal dose and get into an eternal and peaceful sleep.

And I don't wanna become a Zombie, as being a Zombie is painful as they are always angry, hungry, and still retain some consciousness. So it is a pain and again pain is part of the Life equation which I wanna escape permanently.

But if my fam didn't become Zombies and normal, I will try to protect them till my last breath. And I will prepare a bomb, so that I can blow myself up, just in case if any of the Zombies got me. And if any Zombies get to my fam and if they become a Zombie, I just shoot them in their head and put them out of their misery (easier said than done, but I will do it as I love them)

View attachment 27783
Show this post to zombie it nvr come again lol

Why do we exist??

View attachment 27783

Someone can make a short film on this :Cwl:

What am gonna collect? Well anything tht i found useful (food, weapon) and some BRAVENESS ofc.

Now how am gonna survive? I kill myself? Nope. Starve to death? No. Then how? Idk i will sleep again maybe its just a dream.

Ps. I seriously dont know how to survive its a matter of destiny haha whether i die or not. But i'll keep fighting til my last bre--- no i meant til i become one of the ZOMBiES.

Btw stop questioning us, and you answer first @ModernSanyasi xD
You can't carry food for your whole life btw and it's not a dream... It's reality...!!!

Coming to me :

Gamers be like : I'm waiting for this my whole life. Guns, swords, bombs, traps... It's gonna be fun...

I'll do whatever it takes to survival... Kill, hunt, survive, travel, build, produce food etc etc...

Guess what I'm a Gamer :Cwl: if your ever give up... Come here with all other survivers let's survive and find a cure if there's one... Let's fight back like in the Resident Evil franchise...

Last edited:
Took the belt-way down to your hood
Say you was in the crowd, I never looked
Looking back how things came back around
Guess I was hooked
Burn the bread and then we burn the town
We both was cooked, yeah
Nah, nah, please don't wake me up, feel like I'm dreamin'
Any given Sunday, you can get it, Willie Beamon
I can make your Mondays even better like the weekend
That's my Coco, I'm her Ice-T (Coco, yeah, yeah)
Bend her over for some piping (it's lit!)
Bust a cloud, shoot the lightning (pop it)
Pop it now, no, we can't sleep
I don't wanna wake up (yeah)
Want you spread out on the sheets (it's lit!)
Say, pussy so good (pop it)
Oh, pussy so sweet (yeah)
When I wake up (yeah, yeah)
Wanna drop top on the beach (straight up)
Getting me high, yeah (yeah)
Under my feet
When I wake up
You decide if I live or die
When you're close, I'm alive, I can feel the sky
I just want your body close to me (oh)
And if I OD
I'll be alone with no heartbeat
I hope they kill us with a ghost in the Lambo'
And the doors going up, suicide
I don't wanna wake up (I don't wanna wake up)
I want you spread out on the sheets (want you spread out on the sheets)
'Cause that pussy so good (pussy so good)
Girl, that pussy so sweet (pussy so sweet)
I don't wanna wake up (I don't wanna wake up)
I want it flowing through my streams (want it flowing through my streams)
Ha, getting me hot (getting me hot)
Oh, under my feet (under my feet)
I don't wanna wake up (yeah)