• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Virat Kohli's absence in Anant Ambani's pre wedding party

Shaan

As I have noticed everyone was present in Anant Ambani's wedding even MS Dhoni was there. Does anyone have any idea why Virat Kohli was not there ? Was he not invited in the party or he rejected the invite. images (16).jpeg

As I have noticed everyone was present in Anant Ambani's wedding even MS Dhoni was there. Does anyone have any idea why Virat Kohli was not there ? Was he not invited in the party or he rejected the invite. View attachment 212114

He was busy because Anuskha was pregnant. who knows the actual reason? By the way, I want to share information about this website, which I use to get help with my writing work. They are https://domypaper.com/ DoMyPaper, a writing service provider. The first time I took their help was because I was busy with my other project and I just tried them because I was in a hurry, but after seeing their work, now I am still using them. You can also try them.
He was busy because Anuskha was pregnant.

Edit: haha, yeah he is busy with the IPL and he lost his luck.

Last edited: