• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Video auto play

DolluKanmani❤️❤️

Kisska kanzhagi of ZoZo
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Issue: Are there any option to stop this video auto play?
Reason: The sound disturbing always and cant open the forum when people around.

Browser: Chrome
Device and OS: Mobile IOS

Occurs in all the pages (e.g.Latest status)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Are there any option to stop this video auto play? The sound disturbing always and cant open the forum when people around.
Thanks!
As a technical guy , he has to understand of problem that you are posting here and make it clear on which browser are you using , type of device that you r used , in which page you are facing issues Bla Bla Bla information needed to fix The bug/defect and also better understanding for person:doh::Dull:

As a technical guy , he has to understand of problem that you are posting here and make it clear on which browser are you using , type of device that you r used , in which page you are facing issues Bla Bla Bla information needed to fix The bug/defect and also better understanding for person:doh::Dull:
Chrome
IOS
All the pages

Why I was saying that,in reality I’m software tester So I have experience with that and every time bug which I reported to developers it’s immediately returned back to me reason there was no proper information provided :giggle: :Cwl:

Why I was saying that,in reality I’m software tester So I have experience with that and every time bug which I reported to developers it’s immediately returned back to me reason there was no proper information provided :giggle: :Cwl:
:Cwl: :Cwl: When you write this clear I thought some one from IT but you are a tester too :giggle:

Thanks!

What kind of video auto play? We do not have any videos in our website which plays in all pages. Anyway send a screenshot of such video, and where do you see them?

Thanks!
You must be saying about you tube videos right ?
Dear those videos don't auto Play unless u click
when u click to check status they play and then you need to click it again to stop else it's keep playing till end so if you are free and no one is around thn only click the videos else after playing stop it haha

You must be saying about you tube videos right ?
Dear those videos don't auto Play unless u click
when u click to check status they play and then you need to click it again to stop else it's keep playing till end so if you are free and no one is around thn only click the videos else after playing stop it haha
Yes exactly am referring to that one only, is its not happening only when i click when i just scroll down also it happen :(