• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Vankaya allam pachimirchi koora-Brinjal with ginger and green chilli

Minervaa

Miss Congeniality
Posting Freak
Today i cooked this !!! :tso:

This is a one of the best dishes in the Indian Festival meals and all types of celebrations whether it is marriage or a birthday party or a get together..... this Indian delicacy must be tried with mudda pappu (plain cooked toor dal) .....

Infact , brinjal is a king of vegetables.
Organic Vankaya curry with cold pressed ground nut oil cooked in clay pot, trust me taste is heaven....:angel::angel:
Vankaya Allam pachimirichi curry tastes good with steamed rice and roti. This is superlative taste with muddapappu ghee mixed with steam rice.

gn.png

Is everyone safe in your house dont try extreme things pepole may get hurt and sick try to avoid these kind of stunts in near future. Dispose it by digging a hole because cats and dogs i pity for them.:p;)

Today i cooked this !!! :tso:

This is a one of the best dishes in the Indian Festival meals and all types of celebrations whether it is marriage or a birthday party or a get together..... this Indian delicacy must be tried with mudda pappu (plain cooked toor dal) .....

Infact , brinjal is a king of vegetables.
Organic Vankaya curry with cold pressed ground nut oil cooked in clay pot, trust me taste is heaven....:angel::angel:
Vankaya Allam pachimirichi curry tastes good with steamed rice and roti. This is superlative taste with muddapappu ghee mixed with steam rice.

View attachment 14395
Aww sweet, minne it is eatable eh na :giggle:

Sarle nenu nidara mathulo okati type chese, Google inkokati petindi , kaani kaani antha okate le :giggle:
Sarey chockyyy nuv em cheppina inthaaa muddhuga endhuku untundoo ento:inlove: and aa chilipiii navvu chuduuu siggesthundii baboii

Ingredients:
1lb.brinjals (cut into cubes),
3tsp.oil, salt to taste,

1/4tsp.turmeric.

Seasoning: 1/2tsp.mustard,

1/4tsp.jeera,
1/2tsp.chana dal,
1tsp.urad dal,

2springs curry leaves.

Paste: 1ginger,
5-6no.green chillies(grind them into a coarse paste)

Method:
Heat oil in a pan, once it is hot enough, add mustard seeds, jeera, chana dal, urad dal,curry leaves once they are fried, add eggplant pieces,salt,mix well, cover with a lid and cook until half done, now remove the lid, add turmeric and cook until the eggplant are fully cooked. Now add the ground ginger and green chilli paste, mix well cook for a min. and serve.......it go well with steamed rice and roti.

Recepie please

Ingredients:
1lb.brinjals (cut into cubes),
3tsp.oil, salt to taste,

1/4tsp.turmeric.

Seasoning: 1/2tsp.mustard,

1/4tsp.jeera,
1/2tsp.chana dal,
1tsp.urad dal,

2springs curry leaves.

Paste: 1ginger,
5-6no.green chillies(grind them into a coarse paste)

Method:
Heat oil in a pan, once it is hot enough, add mustard seeds, jeera, chana dal, urad dal,curry leaves once they are fried, add eggplant pieces,salt,mix well, cover with a lid and cook until half done, now remove the lid, add turmeric and cook until the eggplant are fully cooked. Now add the ground ginger and green chilli paste, mix well cook for a min. and serve.......it go well with steamed rice and roti.
Thank you

Altough tasty.
No recommended be eaten much or too frequently especially for young:Drunk:.
Scripturally also not recommended.