• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Value of Addiction

Love Failure

Curious Cat
Chat Pro User
1.png
Hey guys.......(Suggest a way to avoid addiction)

Hope we knows the value of addiction in someways in our life.

Addiction to thinks don't kill us, it just kills our precious time and value of life indeed in other prescribed view.

If u guys agree with me...........................? Can you give a tip, which is practical for our life. Not to avoid addiction, just to reduce its action of being so...

Addiction in life we are addicted to some one or something u cant leave that u can just stay away and watch lolz if u tell iam not addicted to anything that you are lying it seems:angel:

Addiction in life we are adficted to some one or something u cant leave that u can just stay away and watch lolz if u tell iam not addicted to anything that you are lying it seems:angel:
Everyone is addicted to some stuffs.:bandid:

Well not all addiction is bad, but in case u have a negative addiction - one that is crushing you down- and if u wanna change it - here it is
Always beat a negative addiction with a positive addiction !!!

May sound funny - but this is the best way !!

Well not all addiction is bad, but in case u have a negative addiction - one that is crushing you down- and if u wanna change it - here it is
Always beat a negative addiction with a positive addiction !!!

May sound funny - but this is the best way !!
Positive or Negative, if some thing get higher than the needed amounted it will destroy everything. :bandid:

Positive or Negative, if some thing get higher than the needed amounted it will destroy everything. :bandid:

Well I beg to differ with this - coz when u change from a -ve addiction to +ve one, u regain some of ur sanity !
Hence u start to utilise time more effectively and schedule up !! This group makes up like 80%.

And the remaining 20% , the jus have lost sanity !

Hey guys.......(Suggest a way to avoid addiction)

Hope we knows the value of addiction in someways in our life.

Addiction to thinks don't kill us, it just kills our precious time and value of life indeed in other prescribed view.

If u guys agree with me...........................? Can you give a tip, which is practical for our life. Not to avoid addiction, just to reduce its action of being so...
I should know what exactly is ur addiction to give my views right?Mamae❤

If its abt girl and breakup.
Engage urself complety in ur work if u working,Studies if u studnt,And so on as per ur profession.
Do what makes u happy,be with positive pple,Association is very important.Choose wisely whom u associate with.
Look up for things which keeps u motivated.
Try knowing the abc of Spirituality if u can✌️

I was once a chain smoker
then with the diverting myself towards weed i stopped smoking nicotine
I was daily having two beer daily
then with diverting myself toward rum i successfully stopped consumption of beer
I was once......

oh come on just be cool n get addicted to wateva ur heart says...just dont harm others n urself

A person with out a proper goals in his life will get distracted with things which gives him a short term pleasure. Which we term as addiction.
However, if you are not addicted to something you are not a human. But the way we are addicted changes yours and your loved ones life.
here are some suggestions for every one to come out of your addictions.

1. Know your strength and weakness. (just take a piece of paper and make a list or just open your mind map in your PC and start working out)

2. Think for a while whats your future ? and things need to make your future goals done.

3. List out your areas where you are very much passionate in or loved to be or admired with.

4. Just find ways to connect point no 3 with point no 2.

5. start working with your passionate things to reach your goals and get addicted in working with your passion.

Practice makes a man perfect. !

My advice may be simple, and you may think that you have known this before. But a small changes can make a big difference in once life. :) good luck.