• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

V.I.P accounts

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
Just want to know what is all about v.I.p accounts and how one can get it

if you have questions, you can inbox them to any of the admin directly and we'll get back to you.Go into members and the list of users comes up. Any one of us can help you.

if you have questions, you can inbox them to any of the admin directly and we'll get back to you.Go into members and the list of users comes up. Any one of us can help you.
:Cwl: do you think that @Beryl doesn't aware of a VIP account??

she may started a thread for the user who doesn't know about a vip account and its value..

And in the site's hompage itself it is described well enough to understand for everyone, still some are more lazy to read that.. for them she might have started this thread I hope...

:Cwl: do you think that @Beryl doesn't aware of a VIP account??

she may started a thread for the user who doesn't know about a vip account and its value..

And in the site's hompage itself it is described well enough to understand for everyone, still some are more lazy to read that.. for them she might have started this thread I hope...
This post is of 2017 that time I was new I joined zozo and was not aware of vip accounts that time I was abused by abusers on daily basis and optimist told me to get vip account so I asked this question lol

I want to get membership in zozo
Welcome, You are already a member of zozo now, and if you meant, want to be a badge Holder...! Yes you too can get it ..
continue your voyage here, time will provide you that... Btw VIP badges are for females and you can get a Pro badge...

:clapping: