• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Username

ZenVoyager

I changed my username in the forum. But it didn't change the username in the chat room. I tried to change it , but there is no option to do so. Then I tried to register with the new username, but it responded that a username is already registered to the email address. So I want to know how these things work ??

I changed my username in the forum. But it didn't change the username in the chat room. I tried to change it , but there is no option to do so. Then I tried to register with the new username, but it responded that a username is already registered to the email address. So I want to know how these things work ??
the Forum and the Chat are on different servers. what happens in one is not reflected in the other. With the new UI that will change in time. but if you want your name changed in the chat, contact me or one of the admin and we can change it for you.

the Forum and the Chat are on different servers. what happens in one is not reflected in the other. With the new UI that will change in time. but if you want your name changed in the chat, contact me or one of the admin and we can change it for you.
Yes please. Can you please change my username in the chat too.
Thanks.