• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

User posting other users pictures.

Badteddy

I believe I am placing this in the right location. Tonight in Sex Chat a user decided to post one of Viixxens pictures in front of her without her permission so she wanted to report it as we had no mods in the room at the moment.

I sorted it ,banned the person but i will say this ,i have told the vip in question to watermark her pics ,so SHE was warned about this kinda stuff but she refused to listen ,the user who posted has been banned but hopefully now this will be a lesson when i suggest WATERMARKS

I believe I am placing this in the right location. Tonight in Sex Chat a user decided to post one of Viixxens pictures in front of her without her permission so she wanted to report it as we had no mods in the room at the moment.
:rolleyes: I think these kind off issues should be reported in Pvt to admins , atleast you can avoid the SS here, coz now your post made to see all of us about the pic and the person

It's a ss of the main chat in sex chat and it was also sent to me by users on skype. And whatsapp..the pic in the ss belongs to a VIP but now it is sorted and she has her zozo personal watermark ..the idiot who posted it can be deal with the report I did on them ..he posted without permission and the VIP has the original and watermarked