• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Ur rules only for me and why u people stop replies to my thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherryy

Novice Sprinter
Few days back one of the guy (Caramel) abused minervaa that time aashman aka surya u and one of the mod also in chat room why you dnt put that ss oh ur friend abusing a female ladybug user.. thats fine for u and ur friends.. He abused a girl.. I also abused.. I think Abusing is same for everyone... Why he is nt banned...?? Why im banned... Ur rules applicable only for me.....??? why u people dnt ban him and why u people dnt kick him...??? And why u people encouraging a underaged user kakashi with different ids..???
Note : you people will close replies to this thread also

my rules ? so because you got caught for saying the most disgusting ,hidious things your the victim .
you think you should be given what for saying that stuff all because your pm didnt get answered
i have the Translation of what you said and to be honest i think you are a disgusting human being and your upset because a woman called you a bastard ,your just another so called man who dont like being told NO and dont like women who wont do what you want

SS 1 :
this is the problem with a useless bitch (the word he has used indirectly means "widow" to be exact)(I've replaced it with bitch) she doesn't know to read the texts.

SS 2 : If some bitch scolds me unnecessarily, I'll slice her pussy and place it in her hand(the word he has used indirectly means "widow" to be exact)(I've replaced it with bitch)

SS 3: If someone tries to teach me ethics, it irks me at my dick, if everyone closes their asshole and do their work, its good for everyone.. that's final warning for bitches.

SS 4: Let me keep it simple, if it irks me I'll fuck them doesn't matter if its male or female, If it's a female I'll put my dick in their mouth and I'll shove a 16 mm rod in her pussy and a 8mm rod in her asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.