• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Solved Uploading Image and Audio Error In chat room

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This reported issue is solved and fixed for permanent, the downtime was not intentionally occurred, we missed the schedule to update the SSL certificate on time.

Anyway, once the server SSL got expired and came to know about this issue, i took a chance to make the permanent changes in the upload server, so we dont want to keep fiddle around with things. here is the list of things what we did on the server,
  • Updated the server OS which have an extended support up to 8 more years. So, we dont have to keep making any changes or updation.
  • Updated the control panel which allow us to host the upload server website, this enables an automatic certificate updation without any manual inputs.
  • A new version of Nginx server and moved from Php 7.2 to 7.3, which helps in the increase the performance of the uploading process.

This was not an indented updation, but thought of doing it a very long time, i knew, if i do this updation, the uploading image and video gonna get disrupted, so i dont want to make any change until something goes wrong. So it took this chance to make the permanent change in the upload server.

Anyway everything got fixed now and have fun sharing pics and audios in chat.

This reported issue is solved and fixed for permanent, the downtime was not intentionally occurred, we missed the schedule to update the SSL certificate on time.

Anyway, once the server SSL got expired and came to know about this issue, i took a chance to make the permanent changes in the upload server, so we dont want to keep fiddle around with things. here is the list of things what we did on the server,
  • Updated the server OS which have an extended support up to 8 more years. So, we dont have to keep making any changes or updation.
  • Updated the control panel which allow us to host the upload server website, this enables an automatic certificate updation without any manual inputs.
  • A new version of Nginx server and moved from Php 7.2 to 7.3, which helps in the increase the performance of the uploading process.

This was not an indented updation, but thought of doing it a very long time, i knew, if i do this updation, the uploading image and video gonna get disrupted, so i dont want to make any change until something goes wrong. So it took this chance to make the permanent change in the upload server.

Anyway everything got fixed now and have fun sharing pics and audios in chat.
Thank you @Administrator for such a quick response and immediate action.

its happening again now :) voice n pics are not getting uploaded

its happening again now :) voice n pics are not getting uploaded
Not anymore.

Forgot to enable auto delete old images and files in the server, which got piled up and the memory disk got full. Now there is an automatic script which runs periodically to delete old images and file which got uploaded.

Last edited:
Not anymore.

Forgot to enable auto delete old images and files in the server, which got piled up and the memory disk got full. Now there is an automatic script which runs periodically to delete old images and file which got uploaded.
Meanwhile I am thinking "what is SSL, Nginx, Php and script?", can you please speak in english?

Meanwhile I am thinking "what is SSL, Nginx, Php and script?", can you please speak in english?

well you asked it on a wrong platform lol, all you have to do is just ask the same question to google, there are much better explanation, let me know if you still did not get the answer, im happy to explain in detail later.