• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Updated Soon

IamNotBad

Wellknown Ace
Normal User's Cant Post gif, songs . Oly vip , ninja having options so . Normal users can't Enjoy more. They wil Leave too.. pedos issue wil come all sites..but Team want to manage everything. It's Just Suggestions.

You should be patient to enjoying everything ...here and real ......

Just fun .... Good Suggestion....

Normal User's Cant Post gif, songs . Oly vip , ninja having options so . Normal users can't Enjoy more. They wil Leave too.. pedos issue wil come all sites..but Team want to manage everything. It's Just Suggestions.
the pedo issue is managed by me ,each pedophillia case is reported to me with Info ,ips ,proof and passed on to our NCMEC liason who passes it on to the right country's law enforcement ,i have already had new that the last reports i did for some indian cases has been sent to indian authroities who are investigating ,
If people cant respect the Options Given for free or respect the chat rules it is not the sites fault ,our priority is chat safety and user safety ,chatting can be just as fun without the need to post songs or Pics ,you wanna also have them options and privilages earn them like all the badge users