• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed Update on ZOZO TREASURE HUNT GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ANGEL WITH HORNS @KIARA
Okay my dear lovely guys, since you are so concerned about oranges(Mandarins) , hope you know about other oranges too...please enlighten me now on the below oranges and their differences - Clementine, Jaffa, Tangerine, kinnow, murcott...and by the way i have never went to a fruit seller and asked him to give Mandarins :Cwl:i just ask -"how much do the oranges cost"....

Jai hind...have a happy oranging

@ANGEL WITH HORNS @KIARA
Okay my dear lovely guys, since you are so concerned about oranges(Mandarins) , hope you know about other oranges too...please enlighten me now on the below oranges and their differences - Clementine, Jaffa, Tangerine, kinnow, murcott...and by the way i have never went to a fruit seller and asked him to give Mandarins :Cwl:i just ask -"how much do the oranges cost"....

Jai hind...have a happy oranging
Have u heard a hindi line "RAT GYI BAAT GYI" :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.