• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Unnecessary ban/mute for me by admin/mod RAPUNZEL in tamil room

Loverboy

I am from tamil room. I got distrubed by RAPUNZEL(admin/mod) from tamil room.she called me dog and unnecessary words about me when i talking to other girls in tamil room.she said wrong thing about me to all other girls unneccerily and ban me or mute me when i asked her that why she talking about me.so please take neccesary action about this .she distrubed me and telking wrong things about me to other girls and call me girl dogg like it
Is it the right way of using adminstration like this over normal boys???
Here i have attached my proof for calling me a dog and girl .so pls take necessary action against RAPUNZEL ( admin/mod) from tamil room.
Thank u

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-20-22-48-22.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-20-22-48-22.png
    155.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_2018-05-20-22-47-28.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-20-22-47-28.png
    152.7 KB · Views: 30
Holly fuck, fire is hot damnnn.:D. someone is phrasing things on order :p looks like they watched dead pool 2 :v lol.

Ya i am a abuser long time ago but all were due to rapunzel .she called me a dick less dogg so i have to react her as i am boy .even now i blocked her but she told wrong thing about other girls .i came here to talk with girls not to fight but rapunzel made me to do that silly things .if she handle a power whatever she may do ahh. She talking about bad about me to other girls even after i blocked rapunzel.now i good with girls if anyone complaint about me then she will do her job .why she mute me unnecessarily.if she handle a power what ever she did is right??
Rapunzel is right when i abuse girls in main room.but i didnt then y i have to punished
I may be abuser earlier but now i am good with peoples after i block rapunzel .so pls asked rapunzel to stop telling wrong things about me to other girls
Thank u