• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Unmute my account

venkatzz

My account venkatz got mutted all of sudden I want to know the reason and unmute my account asap

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-30-20-59-44-05_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-30-20-59-44-05_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
    435.4 KB · Views: 10
You have been given the reason right !!

IndianAlpha: "Ohhh"

You are also, in a sense, spamming, by going around to several post threads & only replying with just one word, (when it doesn't even need to be made), or replying with just an emoji, etc., as a few of you here are doing, just to 'keep a high post count' &/or only to 'get a badge'. Look, if you're going to reply to a post, please create a sentence or more with some content that's helpful to the person posting or that adds to what the person is posting. Replying with one or two words, or simply replying with tagging a Staff member's name, when it's not needed, is just spamming up the Forum, in my, (& I'd imagine in several other's), view. If you're gonna post or reply, make it worth while.... Stop doing it for the silly badges or to keep a high post count. You, Dr, & a few others, can do better! ツ

IndianAlpha: "Ohhh"

You are also, in a sense, spamming, by going around to several post threads & only replying with just one word, (when it doesn't even need to be made), or replying with just an emoji, etc., as a few of you here are doing, just to 'keep a high post count' &/or only to 'get a badge'. Look, if you're going to reply to a post, please create a sentence or more with some content that's helpful to the person posting or that adds to what the person is posting. Replying with one or two words, or simply replying with tagging a Staff member's name, when it's not needed, is just spamming up the Forum, in my, (& I'd imagine in several other's), view. If you're gonna post or reply, make it worth while.... Stop doing it for the silly badges or to keep a high post count. You, Dr, & a few others, can do better! ツ
Now everyone is rule maker..show me exact rule as to one word reaction is banned.. Tell me legal definition of spam and also tell me who's definition is applicable on this site

OK, for instance, IndianAlpha.... on the "Deleted Hundreds of Uploaded Videos from FORUM" thread, all you did was "quote" another user's post & that was it. You said nothing at all with it. Trying to keep a post count up & only trying to get badges is just nonsense. If you need the rules of the Forum, & how things are defined here, look it up yourself. You're all over the place as it is. You'll find it, champ. ツ

PS: Technically, what I'm conveying has been posted a few times by Forum Staff. Look for it. I'm done here.

OK, for instance, IndianAlpha.... on the "Deleted Hundreds of Uploaded Videos from FORUM" thread, all you did was "quote" another user's post & that was it. You said nothing at all with it. Trying to keep a post count up & only trying to get badges is just nonsense. If you need the rules of the Forum, & how things are defined here, look it up yourself. You're all over the place as it is. You'll find it, champ. ツ

PS: Technically, what I'm conveying has been posted a few times by Forum Staff. Look for it. I'm done here.
Dont be jealous, and just tell me why I can't express myself in few or one word? Why should I be dictated by you? If there is rule that says one should not express themselves in short and have to express themselves in long sentences show me exact rule and I will follow further.
Tell me legal definition of spam and which is exactly applicable here... Dont be vigilante or moral police if you don't like it go away you don't have to follow me everywhere, if rules are being broken staff mod will handle it.
PS in the end its a private site, owners mods define their laws rules and interpret them to their own interests which I don't mind as its their site. But don't create your laws unless you have authority.

Also I don't give damn crap about what makes sense and whats non sense... Dont try to give unnecessary certificates about sense n non sense. If you don't like me ignore. Simple same thing I will do for you from now on. Stop following and go away

Thanks for your replies, IndianAlpha. I knew you could do it. Mission Accomplished! I'm out. Have a nice day! lol

Now everyone is rule maker..show me exact rule as to one word reaction is banned.. Tell me legal definition of spam and also tell me who's definition is applicable on this site
lol fyi he is one of universal moderator of sex chat side n regarding ur question its clearly mentioned in rules section that unnecessary emojis n single reaction comments are not allowed.....violating forum rules leads to instant ban... go through rules