• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Understanding the World Cup's phase groups

D

Deleted member 59

For many people around the globe it may seem pretty obvious how the World Cup dynamics work, but for some it just makes no sense at all; and I am included on that some lol

So I thought it would be a good thing to explain how the World Cup phases work, so you can get a better understanding of it, and be able to follow the games with no major doubts, and if you happen to know anything else that I might forget to explain, please feel free to post it :D it will be more than welcome.

Ok, so let's start?

Right now the World Cup is still at the groups phase. The 32 national teams were divided into 8 groups of four and only the two first from each group will move on to the next phase. The group phase counts with 3 draws, in which the national teams play only with the teams within their group.

Each victory counts as a point to the national team and in case of a tie, by the end of the 3 draws, on this phase the decision of which teams moves forward can be either based on: 1) best goal scores 2) more goals for or GF 3) head-to-head 4) less yellow and red cards 5) draws.

Only after the 3rd draw is over we'll get to know the theams that will keep playing in the World Cup.