• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Uncommon Opinion

Tomato Fellow

Wellknown Ace
Don't know why...but over the past 6-7 months, the posts on the forum seem to be more interesting than chat itself. Despite a large number of *Points Accumulating/Craving Threads*, definitely d content on forum is turning out to be better than the sore chats!

The recent post by @JUPITER is one such cool post that truly deserves time and appreciation!

Reference: @Zinovia
:Cwl:

Last edited:
Don't know why...but over the past 6-7 months, the posts on the forum seem to be more interesting than chat itself. Despite a large number of *Points Accumulating/Craving Threads*, definitely d content on forum is turning out to be better than the sore chats!

The recent post by @JUPITER is one such cool post that truly deserves time and appreciation!

Intresting...
Can you share which specific post you are referring to that deserves time and appreciation? :map:

which post ?30fa920ac4d555fd046298c197003b32.gif

Intresting...
Can you share which specific post you are referring to that deserves time and appreciation? :map:
The recent post by @JUPITER...
I think it's about how PPL r coming forth talking about the relationships and bla bla...bla...
I felt the post was sensible and deserves appreciation..

After all it's subjective and POV

You should tag me as a reference:Dull::Laugh1: