• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Unbanned Forum ID "Sujoy19"

Alcyoneus

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
@Administrator @Pinkcandy @Nilaani @Anonymous @Aphrodite Dear Admin,Today suddenly my Forum ID "Sujoy19" got banned.The reason given is that I have copied and pasted from other websites.There are many people in this chat site who have copied and pasted many words from different websites, but they have not been banned. Please unban my ID.I will be eternally grateful to you.I know No will the trophy points of my "Sujoy 19" forum ID be returned.But I would like to request, if I have written something by copying and pasting, then please delete the text (that means if you delete the message in which the copyright is read in the posts). If possible please check my trophy points And please don't cut those points.

Last edited:
@Administrator @Pinkcandy @Nilaani @Anonymous @Aphrodite Dear Admin,Today suddenly my Forum ID "Sujoy19" got banned.The reason given is that I have copied and pasted from other websites.There are many people in this chat site who have copied and pasted many words from different websites, but they have not been banned. Please unban my ID.I will be eternally grateful to you.I know No will the trophy points of my "Sujoy 19" forum ID be returned.But I would like to request, if I have written something by copying and pasting, then please delete the text (that means if you delete the message in which the copyright is read in the posts). If possible please check my trophy points And please don't cut those points.

I would have given your ID back, but after reading the text "There are many people in this chat site who have copied and pasted many words from different websites, but they have not been banned." NAAH.. I'm sticking with my decision indefinitely.

NO, you are not getting your points back... or anything... you have committed a serious issue.. which leads us to face a copyright infringing action from the content owner..

Looks like your main concern is to increase the points instead of sharing your own content and committed to improve the quality of what you share.

I would have given your ID back, but after reading the text "There are many people in this chat site who have copied and pasted many words from different websites, but they have not been banned." NAAH.. I'm sticking with my decision indefinitely.

NO, you are not getting your points back... or anything... you have committed a serious issue.. which leads us to face a copyright infringing action from the content owner..

Looks like your main concern is to increase the points instead of sharing your own content and committed to improve the quality of what you share.
@Administrator Sir,I am telling the truth,many people here copy stories from many websites,i saw they are use copyright content.But they are not banned because no one reported them and if I am not wrong you have seen my content reported by someone or someone.Look I admit I made a mistake.I shouldn't have taken the content from there.But when I posted the first episode of the story I wrote a role in the story, if you don't delete the message you will see the thread "Drakshani First Episode (Serial)".There I said that this story is not mine at all,I have told the source of the story, the author's name, and then I have clearly written below that the story is entirely owned by the author, I have no credit, and I have given this story here just for reading.Reported without seeing the first part."I am the author of the story and apologize to you for the incident"Please forgive me like this time, and I will never take other people's content without understanding,I am really very sorry for the incident,I did not know that copyright is banned here.Please sir,remove banned like this time.Delete the copyright messages that you posted on me.Please do it, next time I will not take other's content. Sir please don't cut the points,I would have saved my time and posted the msg. @Administrator please sir give me a chance,i will not create this kind of problem again
Thanking you,
Your younger brother Sujoy19

Last edited:
that's why I alwyas said : be orginal and be creative of your own ... copy paste its boring ... somebody work hard to make this story or whatever and you just copy, why u can't use your creativity and make ur own story .

I have created a lot of content myself, I have written two or three stories, but I liked this story so I typed it, but I did not know that this story falls under copyright.

Don't worry darling, I'm with you

@Administrator Dear admin sir,my forum id "Sujoy19" is banned due to copyright, I informed you in previous post you said don't unban me.I requested you again but got no reply,I request again,please unban me. I made a mistake by posting the copyright and this mistake will not happen again,I apologize to you for this mistake, please unban me and give me back the points,I don't want more,please sir.I will be forever grateful to you.
Thank fully - A Notification (Chat User Name)