• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Types Of Male Personalities

While scrolling Youtube..
Found a interesting Video,

And wanted to share...

If you cant read, there is a video at the end..
1st i saw the video and then only little research and tats quite common on both/ nah literally same..

(1) Alpha Male Personality​

Qualities: Self Confident, Outgoing & Enterprising

The alpha male personality type goes with the alias 'Bad Boy' and alpha males are usually the men who need their men to be men! He's the macho guy, who exudes confidence with a tad bit of aggression, who is outgoing and demanding and definitely very sexist! That in no way means he objectifies women, but he knows for a fact he can get any woman he wishes to. And mostly, he wishes for someone a lot more docile and with a few or no alpha features.
He's a little tough to work with because his ego skyrockets anytime he's proven wrong. But he makes up for that through his charming personality.

Women will get no comfort or support from an alpha male and if a woman does cheat on her partner she will cheat with an alpha male.:cool1:

Perfect Example: Ranveer Singh's character in 'Padmaavat' as Alauddin Khilji

(2) Beta Male Personality​

Qualities: Collaborative & Introvert

Your average 'Mr. nice guy' is the perfect beta male. He's quite moderate in his approach to life and his nice guy personality gets him by. He gets taken for a ride, every now and then because of that, but generally, he's quite likeable.

They're definitely more sensitive and less aggressive than an alpha male and a lot more grounded. They take criticism well and show better collaborative skills.

The one thing that can intrude their stellar performance as a man is their reserved nature and introvert-like behaviour. They're the guys who were really quiet while in school and a bit nerdy too and were probably bullied about a little. They just grew up to be light-hearted, emotional nice guys, who are also a bit idealistic!

Women usually prefer beta males to alpha for a life partner, especially if an alpha has broken her heart. Obviously, she'll go for the nice guy, who won't break her heart. Although, women prefer beta males as friends more than lovers. Yup, beta males make for some excellent friends for the opposite sex!:blessing:

Perfect Example: Saif Ali Khan's character as Rohit in 'Kal Ho Na Ho'

(3) Omega Male Personality​

Qualities: Eccentric, Kinda Nerdy & Laid Back

So, every Ben Stiller movie you've seen, there's a great example of an Omega male. He has really nerdy habits. Like he may be a collector of something like coins, comic books, insects or even video games. He's highly laid back and lazy and acts like he hasn't a care in the world.

He's immature to an extent, irresponsible and definitely lacks ambition. He was also picked a lot in school or college because of his aloof behaviour most times. Omegas are also said to be highly intelligent beings but they don't really act on that. They lack enough ambition to do something about their intelligence. They can solve a complicated math problem while eating a pizza and couldn't give a damn about anything else.

They make for lazy husbands who rely on their wife's expenses most times and don't lift a finger to help her with house chores. I know you're silently sitting there and reading this, thinking, 'damn, that's me'.:holiday:

Perfect Example: Varun Sharma's character as Choocha in 'Fukrey'

(4) Gamma Male Personality​

Qualities: Adventurous, Fun-Loving & Restless

Gamma males love having fun but don't shrug off their responsibilities at the same time. They're definitely adventurous and fun-loving and tend to get very restless if they're left idle for too long. It is possible an alpha male might mature into a gamma male, because gamma males are a more refined version of them.

They're sensitive towards the opposite sex and are very aware of the needs and nature of what women truly want and they do anything in their power to fulfil their partner's needs. Yup, women are lucky to have a gamma male in their life.

They also display a certain amount of feminine behaviours, expectations and values to win their partners heart. They love putting their family first, in any given situation and scenario.:emo:

Perfect Example: Shah Rukh Khan's character as Rahul in 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham'

(5) Delta Male Personality​

Qualities: Aloof, Resentful & Private

Delta males haven't been faring well in the game of life. They were once alphas or even gammas but probably a tragedy struck hard at some point, and they quietly resigned to their fate and withdrew completely.

Extremely private people, deltas are aloof, with an 'I really couldn't care less' attitude and are often resentful towards something or the other. They're not very welcome at social gatherings due to these reasons and are often lonely.

A Delta male will attract someone with similar characteristics became if they don't, their partner who might be a gamma, alpha or a beta, will find them extremely boring and dull, unless of course, they change their lifestyle around.:las:

Perfect Example: Shah Rukh Khan's character as Surinder Suri in 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi'

Well i think i dont wanna Mention..

At the 1st Point about ALPHA MALE..
He Said my name "BadBoy"

:cool1:

Now thats interesting and c'mon folks.. Lets know ur kind..!!
Ahaaan.. finly got to know the types of guys :D.. Good informative thread @BadBoyV2

@Sooriyan and @StrangerKiss
Which type are u both? :idea:
I think Gamma le?

Last edited:
While scrolling Youtube..
Found a interesting Video,

And wanted to share...

If you cant read, there is a video at the end..
1st i saw the video and then only little research and tats quite common on both/ nah literally same..

(1) Alpha Male Personality​

Qualities: Self Confident, Outgoing & Enterprising

The alpha male personality type goes with the alias 'Bad Boy' and alpha males are usually the men who need their men to be men! He's the macho guy, who exudes confidence with a tad bit of aggression, who is outgoing and demanding and definitely very sexist! That in no way means he objectifies women, but he knows for a fact he can get any woman he wishes to. And mostly, he wishes for someone a lot more docile and with a few or no alpha features.
He's a little tough to work with because his ego skyrockets anytime he's proven wrong. But he makes up for that through his charming personality.

Women will get no comfort or support from an alpha male and if a woman does cheat on her partner she will cheat with an alpha male.:cool1:

Perfect Example: Ranveer Singh's character in 'Padmaavat' as Alauddin Khilji

(2) Beta Male Personality​

Qualities: Collaborative & Introvert

Your average 'Mr. nice guy' is the perfect beta male. He's quite moderate in his approach to life and his nice guy personality gets him by. He gets taken for a ride, every now and then because of that, but generally, he's quite likeable.

They're definitely more sensitive and less aggressive than an alpha male and a lot more grounded. They take criticism well and show better collaborative skills.

The one thing that can intrude their stellar performance as a man is their reserved nature and introvert-like behaviour. They're the guys who were really quiet while in school and a bit nerdy too and were probably bullied about a little. They just grew up to be light-hearted, emotional nice guys, who are also a bit idealistic!

Women usually prefer beta males to alpha for a life partner, especially if an alpha has broken her heart. Obviously, she'll go for the nice guy, who won't break her heart. Although, women prefer beta males as friends more than lovers. Yup, beta males make for some excellent friends for the opposite sex!:blessing:

Perfect Example: Saif Ali Khan's character as Rohit in 'Kal Ho Na Ho'

(3) Omega Male Personality​

Qualities: Eccentric, Kinda Nerdy & Laid Back

So, every Ben Stiller movie you've seen, there's a great example of an Omega male. He has really nerdy habits. Like he may be a collector of something like coins, comic books, insects or even video games. He's highly laid back and lazy and acts like he hasn't a care in the world.

He's immature to an extent, irresponsible and definitely lacks ambition. He was also picked a lot in school or college because of his aloof behaviour most times. Omegas are also said to be highly intelligent beings but they don't really act on that. They lack enough ambition to do something about their intelligence. They can solve a complicated math problem while eating a pizza and couldn't give a damn about anything else.

They make for lazy husbands who rely on their wife's expenses most times and don't lift a finger to help her with house chores. I know you're silently sitting there and reading this, thinking, 'damn, that's me'.:holiday:

Perfect Example: Varun Sharma's character as Choocha in 'Fukrey'

(4) Gamma Male Personality​

Qualities: Adventurous, Fun-Loving & Restless

Gamma males love having fun but don't shrug off their responsibilities at the same time. They're definitely adventurous and fun-loving and tend to get very restless if they're left idle for too long. It is possible an alpha male might mature into a gamma male, because gamma males are a more refined version of them.

They're sensitive towards the opposite sex and are very aware of the needs and nature of what women truly want and they do anything in their power to fulfil their partner's needs. Yup, women are lucky to have a gamma male in their life.

They also display a certain amount of feminine behaviours, expectations and values to win their partners heart. They love putting their family first, in any given situation and scenario.:emo:

Perfect Example: Shah Rukh Khan's character as Rahul in 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham'

(5) Delta Male Personality​

Qualities: Aloof, Resentful & Private

Delta males haven't been faring well in the game of life. They were once alphas or even gammas but probably a tragedy struck hard at some point, and they quietly resigned to their fate and withdrew completely.

Extremely private people, deltas are aloof, with an 'I really couldn't care less' attitude and are often resentful towards something or the other. They're not very welcome at social gatherings due to these reasons and are often lonely.

A Delta male will attract someone with similar characteristics became if they don't, their partner who might be a gamma, alpha or a beta, will find them extremely boring and dull, unless of course, they change their lifestyle around.:las:

Perfect Example: Shah Rukh Khan's character as Surinder Suri in 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi'

Well i think i dont wanna Mention..

At the 1st Point about ALPHA MALE..
He Said my name "BadBoy"

:cool1:

Now thats interesting and c'mon folks.. Lets know ur kind..!!
Seriously these many types exist !!!!

no need to worry brother that buisness is closed

but is the most famous buisness of indian sex chat

wanna know what the buisness is ?

:Cwl:
No no brother.. After seeing ur nick i had to take leave for an hour, aftr knowing the business maybe i'll be taking leave for an Year:rofl1:

Sure lemme see whthr i could b a partner as well

well the buisness is closed buddy

So let me explain my buisness

My company steal dicks and convert them into realistic and expensive dildos .
i also have many customers of indian sex chat
and my partner was @Freakky and my best assistant was @Shadow Hokage

But sadly the buisness got closed as all aur customers BF and husband came to our factory and beat us up excluding freakky she was enjoying her maldives trip
they were saying that now our partner doesnt need us so boycotting your company and closed our company
so that we cannot discover SELF LOVE

My goal to spread self love remains a dream

:Cwl::Cwl:

And yeah forgot to write i changed my username ko kawaki in the sex chat but cant chagne here 6 months timer is there na thats why

So some people who call me stealerofdick in voice dont say it
I find it way to cute :blush:

and yeah you can call stealerofduck :Cwl: that is okay to me hehehe

Last edited: