• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Types of Bras

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
Screenshot_2022-03-22_002625~2.jpg

Most of the time i saw that few girls buy tight bras... Bcz they think that, by using of tight bras thy can maintain thr breast structure n growth all of ths... But it's not true... Remember one thing bra won't affect the growth of breasts. That's because genes and hormones control breast growth, not what a girl wears.
Bras don't make breasts grow or stop growing, but wearing the right-size bra may help you feel more comfortable. And if u use very tight bra thn that should be the cause of breast pain because of how sensitive some girls' breasts can be as they grow. And bras that are too big won't offer enough support, which could also lead to discomfort if your breasts move or bounce around too much. Find a bra that's the right size for you and comfortable to wear....

I'm enter at wrong post
same here

but i am just shocked to see that every dress of girl has so many types

like in boys i know

v shape neck, round neck t shirt, casual tshirt, full sleeves t shirt , half sleeves t shirt, full sleeves shirt,half sleeve shirt, owl neck t shirt , kurta.
banyan only of one type
underpant of 2 types
trousers,jeans,ripped jeans, boxers

i know this much only about men clothing lol

your types of bra is more than this :Cwl:

same here

but i am just shocked to see that every dress of girl has so many types

like in boys i know

v shape neck, round neck t shirt, casual tshirt, full sleeves t shirt , half sleeves t shirt, full sleeves shirt,half sleeve shirt, owl neck t shirt , kurta.
banyan only of one type
underpant of 2 types
trousers,jeans,ripped jeans, boxers

i know this much only about men clothing lol

your types of bra is more than this :Cwl:
images - 2022-08-07T160301.228.jpeg
see the type of foot wears..