• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Try To Accept – What I Am Vs Who Am I ✨

N

Naveen_

I knew a lady for more than 5 months.
It was an awesome journey with her, from unknown to some what close(May be or may not).

She is of the type EASY to flirt, but hard to win her heart!
No more, she is not interested in flirts and commitments, wanna be independent
Single here.

One fine evening I was chatting in Old UI, think somebody was bugging her.
Sudden surprise, she replied as “
Try to Accept – What I am

This made me to think for a while with jerk, Did I accept her as it is?
The answer is NO, my god then what’s the diff between me and that unknown Chatter.

Then there is no point in Am saying I understood her in this journey.

Oops, I felt like I was standing in the starting lane.

The reason is I too have some expectations and concern from her.
Not much in to deep let me tell one daily activities…
Right from, have you had your breakfast, lunch or dinner.The problem is if She doesn’t ask anybody this , then I never mind about that .

But not me But others means then following question arise in my mind.
If she says “
Try to Accept – What I am”, Then I think Who am I to You?

Past is past …. Lets come to point.

I too had tasted the fruit of not expecting anything from her in some other things.
Bit hard to cultivate or adapt to it completely.
Maybe I would adapt in future, till I have to face consequences of Expectations.

But personally, accepting one’s nature as it is hard for me.
Maybe I should realize more and accept her as it is especially for my Sake LOL LOL

The Journey will continue ….!!!
da Vinciii ❤️✨
IMG_20240309_130429.jpg
images-21.jpeg

It was an awesome journey with her, from unknown to some what close(May be or may not).

Single here.

The answer is NO, my god then what’s the diff between me and that unknown Chatter.

Right from, have you had your breakfast, lunch or dinner.The problem is if She doesn’t ask anybody this , then I never mind about that .

If she says “

I too had tasted the fruit of not expecting anything from her in some other things.
Maybe I would adapt in future, till I have to face consequences of Expectations.

Maybe I should realize more and accept her as it is especially for my Sake LOL LOL

da Vinciii ❤️✨
View attachment 213494
View attachment 213493
Nice

Yep "Try to Accept What I am! " That's very hard.. We might want someone to be only with us.. Spend time with us... Love the way we love them.. But No!! Can't force as well... Independent birds cannot be forced !! If we have that mentality to accept what they are and how they are!! I think we would be happy with them without any fights.. I failed in that a lot of times I guess....

Nice one @Naveen_

Yep "Try to Accept What I am! " That's very hard.. We might want someone to be only with us.. Spend time with us... Love the way we love them.. But No!! Can't force as well... Independent birds cannot be forced !! If we have that mentality to accept what they are and how they are!! I think we would be happy with them without any fights.. I failed in that a lot of times I guess....

Nice one @Naveen_
Yup jeni .. I too failed many many times ..
Still trying to adapt to it...
Let's see ...
:hearteyes: :highfive:

Single here.

If she says “

da Vinciii ❤️✨
View attachment 213494
View attachment 213493
Nice✨ :clapping:

Who AM I? To her

My long term, question that swirled always in my mind was answered. The question is who am I to her!!?

One fine day, I could not control myself and asked to herself, who am I to you? explain first and proceed next.

It’s better to ask certain things openly rather than keeping in mind to avoid overthinking and get struck.

She asked to wait for a week and will tell in audio notes.

It was time from Saturday to Saturday.

I was eager to know, but why she is telling a week, it’s a time of 2 minutes audio is well sufficient to explain the inner feelings in sense what she felt about me so far?

I even asked her a week of TAT is too much for this …. She said cooly that

It’s worth to wait a week.

It was very hard time to cross a week time, everyday ended with curious and expectations.

Finally, the Friday came a day before final Saturday, I reminded her about the deal LOL LOL. She said yeah, I knew it …

Finally, the day came, and I was expecting for the right moment, while she came online in Old UI

She dropped audio notes, which had info about, why she is literally staying away from me. Yeah, that is reasonable from her point of view.
I do accept that.

I pinged and said her that this was not I asked and waited for week

Arrived a second notes, this too contained info about last day, why she was upset and her explanations.

I got literally anger and out of control and I replied back that this is not what I asked for and can’t you answer a simple question “Who am I?” to you… Till then I there will be voids….

Finally, a notes arrived of 45 seconds…. I heard that audio and felt so so happy. I expected she would deliver in complete 2 minutes, but she covered everything in 45 seconds.

Wat to tell, she kept me in a place where she can share anything to me without hesitation and am being like a homely thing to her.

My joy knew no bounds. But one thing, still I don’t know why she asked to wait for a week to deliver these 45 seconds of info.

But what she said is true, its worth to wait a week.

images (3).jpeg

✨❤️❤️❤️ MinMiniiiii ❤️❤️❤️✨

Last edited by a moderator:

:clapping: Your writings are pleasant to read. And u r using this forum very well !!
Thanks nga @MillaN ✨

But You are the best for me forever!!!

Your threads are tooo different from others .... Creates d curiosity as well intresting from topic to last line punctuation dot ...

But one thing to say frankly ur vocabularies are highly literature kind of thing... hard to find meaning of it easily LOL LOL my POV Yaar.

U r touching many varieties of topics like movie , sex , awareness, Haan ..ur own inner feelings abut ur love, general etc.

I usually write abt only real life things what I felt , but you have abundance imaginary thoughts to write a topic. I have to mention definitely abt ur imaginary feeling skills.

Keep on writing my dear MillaN, whenever U got leisure time.
Personally , I love to read ur threads !!!

:blessing::highfive::heart1::kiss:

images (8).jpeg

da Vinciii❤️✨

Last edited by a moderator: