• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

True love?

Yes.why not..first understand the real meaning of love...I had mentioned that type of love what I have been love with parents friends and same gf too....love is life..dnt compress a love and put into single circle

Bro dnt u get my point.....what is said if I get failure in love...I do marriage..that is practical life..that you bring practical in arrainge marriage..dnt bring practical in love...that why I'm saying...you meant being a practical in love ..if you have that mind why you are doing love becz one day it left you right..see true love never left ..if girls left a boy sure mistake depend upon boys character

Yes.why not..first understand the real meaning of love...I had mentioned that type of love what I have been love with parents friends and same gf too....love is life..dnt compress a love and put into single circle
Can u explain me what is the meaning of real love?
Don't bring parents and siblings love ?
Am just talking about reality. Harsh reality most of the people using a word called love for their own desires. Even if u agree or not it's hard to find a true love these days.

Atha soliten already.... Ok Iove btw devotees and God..apdi Oru love panirukiya ??Panna time 2004 Vara irutichi !!when phone come into teenagers after love bushhhhhhhhhhhhh...ipo apdi Oru true hand touch decency eh love panra group iruku pa...

Bro dnt u get my point.....what is said if I get failure in love...I do marriage..that is practical life..that you bring practical in arrainge marriage..dnt bring practical in love...that why I'm saying...you meant being a practical in love ..if you have that mind why you are doing love becz one day it left you right..see true love never left ..if girls left a boy sure mistake depend upon boys character
That's a narrow thinking, you are just men's character based on girls leaving? Let me tell u one thing true love means " holding together until the end irrespective of the situation and hurdles they face " and now a days we don't find that kind of love.

Atha soliten already.... Ok Iove btw devotees and God..apdi Oru love panirukiya ??Panna time 2004 Vara irutichi !!when phone come into teenagers after love bushhhhhhhhhhhhh...ipo apdi Oru true hand touch decency eh love panra group iruku pa...
English plz...

Yes doubt venuma !!entha ponnu summa vittu pogathu...narrow thinking ile.. bad girl nee good irutalum poguva..majority good girl Oru paiyen vittu pochina sure boy ta reason...