• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

True friends on ZoZo

aakash111

Active Ranker
I see a lot of crying souls on zozo specially females searching true friends. Is it possible to find some one true here Vs Real life ? I think its far easy to find in Real life Vs Zozo. What i want to say is do not emotionally commit to any one on zozo 100 %. From my own example i recently met 3 ppl here. 2 said i was the best for them. they felt vibes etc blah blah. and in no time both are missing. Causing emotional havoc to me . lol. They replaced me possibly with some one better and yes i deserved. thats okay. If you make a close friend here ... i would say be very cautious . people here keep meeting others and can change. do not 100 % emotionally commit and save some pain that hits your soul. Humans search new humans . when they find better they leave. No surprises there.

Last edited:
I see a lot of crying souls on zozo specially females searching true friends. Is it possible to find some one true here Vs Real life ? I think its far easy to find in Real life Vs Zozo. What i want to say is do not emotionally commit to any one on zozo 100 %. From my own example i recently met 3 ppl here. 2 said i was the best for them. they felt vibes etc blah blah. and in no time both are missing. Causing emotional havoc to me . lol. They replaced me possibly with some one better and yes i deserved. thats okay. If you make a close friend here ... i would say be very cautious . people here keep meeting others and can change. do not 100 % emotionally commit and save some pain that hits your soul. Humans search new humans . when they find better they leave. No surprises there.
It's completely depends on the priorities and the people's intrest.... Ther are people out side world who are more dangerous than zozo..... Here atleast for timebeing we get diverted .... And ha I do agree to you.....
But everything depends on our choosings and the journey and travel we make with the people we meet.... It may be in real or in zozo..... Depends on trust and understanding......

I can say one thing.... Not everyone here in zozo are fake.....
Not everyone in real life are true ......

Becoz..... Here or there..... We meet humans only.... Humans change their shades ....

( Ohhh man..... How much big passage i typed now:think1:.... Chill dear ..... Chill :rofl1: )

It's completely depends on the priorities and the people's intrest.... Ther are people out side world who are more dangerous than zozo..... Here atleast for timebeing we get diverted .... And ha I do agree to you.....
But everything depends on our choosings and the journey and travel we make with the people we meet.... It may be in real or in zozo..... Depends on trust and understanding......

Becoz..... Here or there..... We meet humans only.... Humans change their shades ....

( Ohhh man..... How much big passage i typed now:think1:.... Chill dear ..... Chill :rofl1: )
50 shades of grey

Issue happens when u get attached to some one only to know later they were not what u thought as the place allows anonymity. In real world ppl can slap u beat u here they can emotionally kill u . thats the difference. No one in zozo is bot for sure. U can immediately and easily judge real life ppl with ur capability but u cant with same capability online.

Issue happens when u get attached to some one only to know later they were not what u thought as the place allows anonymity. In real world ppl can slap u beat u here they can emotionally kill u . thats the difference. No one in zozo is bot for sure. U can immediately and easily judge real life ppl with ur capability but u cant with same capability online.
Few times our assumptions in real life also goes wrong...... :)
Yes in real life we can slap..... Kick.... And kill also:Cwl:

Come on buddy..... Chill:headphones: enjoy ur present moments

Like the quote - Humans search new humans !!! :bandid: Searching a new human is default, but holding on to the old human is vital :highfive:images (1).jpeg

Unfortunately you had to learn the hard way. Virtual its easy to make believable stories, false attachments and leave without consequence. Lots of people end up in trouble in real too. However, I feel you hav better chances in real than virtual.

In my experience here i have faced best and worst here when it comes to friend ship :angel: It apply in real life also. Only difference is can cook up more stories here compare to real

Unfortunately you had to learn the hard way. Virtual its easy to make believable stories, false attachments and leave without consequence. Lots of people end up in trouble in real too. However, I feel you hav better chances in real than virtual.
i keep learning in virtual and real . just that Virtual relations happen too quick.